Brewer Fanatic

2015-07-26 Brewers (Garza) at Diamondbacks (Hellickson), 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]July 26 | 3:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (43-55)

Diamondbacks (45-51)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/diamondbacks.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]brewers-2015_garza-matt6.jpgdiamondbacks-2015_hellickson-jeremy.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Matt Garza[/pitcher][h2]5-10, 5.23 ERA, 1.53 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Diamondbacks | Game Log[/h3][h3]The right-hander’s return from the disabled list was a rousing success as Garza induced a trio of double plays in six scoreless innings against the Indians. He’d been on the DL with a sore shoulder.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Jeremy Hellickson[/pitcher][h2]6-6, 4.87 ERA, 1.33 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Hellickson has completed seven innings twice in his past three starts after doing it zero times in his first 15 outings. He beat the Brewers on May 30, against whom he has a 3.00 ERA (two runs in six innings).[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. CF Gerardo Parra (L)
  2. 1B Jonathan Lucroy ®
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. LF Khris Davis ®
  5. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  6. SS Hector Gomez ®
  7. 3B Hernan Perez ®
  8. C Martin Maldonado ®
  9. RHP Matt Garza ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. LF Ender Inciarte (L)
  2. 2B Aaron Hill ®
  3. 1B Paul Goldschmidt ®
  4. CF A.J. Pollock ®
  5. 3B Jake Lamb (L)
  6. RF Yasmany Tomas ®
  7. SS Nick Ahmed ®
  8. C Oscar Hernandez ®
  9. RHP Jeremy Hellickson ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Jean Segura is a late scratch due to a sore throat. Hector Gomez is in his place and the lead post now reflects that.

Carlos Gomez is out today also. Rest or trade possibilities?

I am sure it is just rest.

They could be doing cautionary rest to make sure everyone is healthy this week. Don't want to overwork any of these possible trade chips.

How does a major leaguer drop that. I mean, that's really the easiest of plays - a soft liner at shoulder height. The line drives that are rockets can be tough to judge, but that one was soft and a really, really easy play for an outfielder to make. Geez.

These people behind the plate should be ejected from the game and banned.

What are they doing?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

What are they doing?

They have been constantly waving and just being a smidge immature....and no, not just kids. I hate that little area they have behind home plate. Them being at field level is what makes it annoying. They are right in the background of the batter/catcher/umpire.

What are they doing?

They have been constantly waving and just being a smidge immature....and no, not just kids. I hate that little area they have behind home plate. Them being at field level is what makes it annoying. They are right in the background of the batter/catcher/umpire.

Ive sat in that "suite" before...I absolutely hate it. Besides the issues you mentioned, you actually sit a bit below field level thus making actually watching the game kind of hard to do. They have TV monitors down there you can watch the game on

Formerly AirShuttle6104

What are they doing?

Ive sat in that "suite" before...I absolutely hate it. Besides the issues you mentioned, you actually sit a bit below field level thus making actually watching the game kind of hard to do. They have TV monitors down there you can watch the game on

Yah watching from an ants-eye view doesn't sound that great...maybe awkward.

I have watched enough of Davis this year. He is the worst defensive outfielder in the majors and has no arm...its amazing they play him. I just don't see where his great...ok not so great hitting makes up for horrible defense.

Archived