Brewer Fanatic

2015-07-25 Brewers (Jungmann) at Diamondbacks (de la Rosa), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-0]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]July 25 | 7:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (43-54)

Diamondbacks (44-51)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/diamondbacks.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]brewers-2015_jungmann-taylor7.jpgdiamondbacks-2015_delarosa-rubby.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Taylor Jungmann[/pitcher][h2]5-1, 2.04 ERA, 1.02 WHIP[/h2][h3]Game Log[/h3][h3]Jungmann passed another early career test in his last outing. He scattered five hits over seven innings against the Pirates, holding them to a single run in his first start facing a team for the second time.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Rubby de la Rosa[/pitcher][h2]7-5, 4.83 ERA, 1.32 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Rubby won for the first time in five starts on Monday, giving up one run over seven innings against the Marlins. In his only career start against the Brewers, he gave up four runs in five innings in a no decision on May 29.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. LF Gerardo Parra (L)
  2. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  5. CF Carlos Gómez ®
  6. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  7. SS Jean Segura ®
  8. 3B Hernán Pérez ®
  9. RHP Taylor Jungmann ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. RF Ender Inciarte (L)
  2. CF A.J. Pollock ®
  3. 1B Paul Goldschmidt ®
  4. LF David Peralta (L)
  5. C Wellington Castillo ®
  6. 3B Jake Lamb (L)
  7. 2B Chris Owings ®
  8. SS Cliff Pennington (S)
  9. RHP Rubby de la Rosa ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I like this match up for the Brewers. Jungmann has been red hot.

Just think. If we win, and Cincy loses at Colorado, we're out of the cellar, and 10 games under. We were, I believe, 19 under at one point. Nice rebound by the Crew! Let's keep this going!!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I like this match up for the Brewers. Jungmann has been red hot.

Just think. If we win, and Cincy loses at Colorado, we're out of the cellar, and 10 games under. We were, I believe, 19 under at one point. Nice rebound by the Crew! Let's keep this going!!

Sounds like a great time to mortgage the farm for David Price to me.

I just want the Brewers to win simply because here in Mesa I have to watch the AZ broadcasts, and I listen to sports talk radio here and the announcers and show hosts in this city are some of the most obnoxious, self righteous *bleeps* I have ever been forced to listen to. It just feels good to hear them cry when they lose. :)

Some random Twitter account is saying Lind was traded for Stephen Piscotty. Don't know.

EDIT: If true, the kid is a AAA 3B/RF in the Cards organization. I'm guessing it's not true, though.

EDIT: Disregard. Piscotty is actually on the big league club and is currently pinch hitting against the Braves.

Archived