Brewer Fanatic

2015-07-24 Brewers (Nelson) at Diamondbacks (Corbin), 8:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]July 24 | 8:40 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (42-54)

Diamondbacks (44-50)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/diamondbacks.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]brewers-2015_nelson-jimmy3.jpgdiamondbacks-2015_corbin-patrick1.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Jimmy Nelson[/pitcher][h2]7-9, 4.29 ERA, 1.31 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Diamondbacks | Game Log[/h3][h3]Opponents better hope they get to Nelson early. The right-hander carries a 9.00 ERA in the first inning this season, but that number plummets to 3.36 after the opening frame.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Patrick Corbin[/pitcher][h2]1-2, 4.80 ERA, 1.20 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Corbin has thrown five innings in each of his three starts this season, but has done so with plenty of rest. Friday’s outing will be his first on regular rest.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. SS Jean Segura ®
  2. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. CF Carlos Gómez ®
  5. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  6. LF Khris Davis ®
  7. 3B Hernán Pérez ®
  8. 2B Héctor Gómez ®
  9. RHP Jimmy Nelson ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. RF Ender Inciarte (L)
  2. CF A.J. Pollock ®
  3. 1B Paul Goldschmidt ®
  4. LF David Peralta (L)
  5. 2B Chris Owings ®
  6. 3B Jake Lamb (L)
  7. SS Nick Ahmed ®
  8. C Oscar Hernández ®
  9. LHP Patrick Corbin (L)

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Thanks for the correction. The error came from copying/pasting from yesterday's topic title.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Jean Segura is by far the worst first pitch fastball hitter I have ever seen. You could throw him a beach ball and he still wouldn't put it in play. No wonder he can't walk...guaranteed to start the count 0-1.

Oh how I love these black out games. Since you know, phoenix is only 150 miles north of where I live. Makes sense.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

A very nice outing by Jimmy Nelson. Very nice to see.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Jean Segura is by far the worst first pitch fastball hitter I have ever seen. You could throw him a beach ball and he still wouldn't put it in play. No wonder he can't walk...guaranteed to start the count 0-1.

Pretty sure he clocked a first pitch into the left field bleachers a handful of games ago. :)

Archived