Brewer Fanatic

2015-07-14 All Star Game: American League (Keuchel) vs. National League (Greinke), 6:00 PM CDT [American league wins, 6-3]

1992casey
I hope he hits a game winning homerun just to see what the fans would do then. Do they cheer because the home league won or boo because [sarcasm]hes the devil[/sarcasm].

They did cheer his triple tho.

Another thing I got a kick out of was when the cameras were on the guys in the AL dugout while Aroldis Chapman was launching 100+ fastballs. They are all glad to a man that they weren't in the batter's box! :laughing

The booing doesn't bother me. It is what it is.

The thing that bothered me about the whole Braun situation last year is that idiots in the press kept reporting that Ryan's poor performance had to do with not using PEDs. Obviously, the reality was that his thumb caused him to swing the bat essentially with one hand. Maybe a few people will catch on to the fact that he still can hit, and more significantly, maybe some will catch on to the idea that what's reported isn't necessarily fact.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

The booing doesn't bother me. It is what it is.

The thing that bothered me about the whole Braun situation last year is that idiots in the press kept reporting that Ryan's poor performance had to do with not using PEDs. Obviously, the reality was that his thumb caused him to swing the bat essentially with one hand. Maybe a few people will catch on to the fact that he still can hit, and more significantly, maybe some will catch on to the idea that what's reported isn't necessarily fact.

People change their preconceived notions about something? You're such a jokster.

Archived