Brewer Fanatic

Deal with the Tigers?

Tigers are currently 6 games back of the Royals and in 3rd place. They just lost Cabrera for 6 weeks. I would think they have to be pretty desperate to make a deal for someone soon. Lind or Ramirez would seem to fill the void. Anyone in their system that would be a good match?

Can't really see them trading for Lind, when Cabrera will be back in 6 weeks and they have Victor Martinez as a DH. Aramis Ramirez is pretty much done. Why would anyone trade for him?
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

An increasingly hot Aramis Ramirez for Artie Lewicki might be a match. Lewicki can start or relieve and was with UVA last year. You know he was heavily scouted and now plays in the same league as the TRatts.

They are going to know him and his three pitches pretty well. As the preseason #11 for Detroit, I think this is more in line with a 37 year old retiree to be.

The Tigers may be in the market for bullpen help.

Jeez you would think they could have a decent bullpen once in a blue moon. Every year it is the same problem.

I used to post a lot about this, their GM always seemed to be enamored with "name" relievers and "closer experience."

They need help in their rotation as well. Trading for 1.50 career minor league WHIP Shane Greene was a hilariously bad idea.

Archived