Brewer Fanatic

2015-07-01 Brewers (Lohse) at Phillies (Harang), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-5]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]July 1 | 6:05 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (31-48)

Phillies (27-52)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/phillies.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]brewers-2015_lohse-kyle7.jpgphillies-2015_harang-aaron1.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Kyle Lohse[/pitcher][h2]4-9, 6.28 ERA, 1.35 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Phillies | Game Log[/h3][h3]When the Brewers’ offense carried Lohse to a win over the Twins, he became the 14th pitcher to log victories against each of the 30 current franchises. Now he’ll face former team for the second straight start.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Aaron Harang[/pitcher][h2]4-10, 3.56 ERA, 1.15 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Harang will be happy to see that June is over when he next takes the mound. His ERA jumped from 2.02 to 3.56 over his five June starts due in large part to the seven home runs he allowed, compared to four in April and May.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. LF Gerardo Parra (L)
  2. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  5. CF Carlos Gómez ®
  6. 3B Aramis Ramírez
  7. SS Hernán Pérez ®
  8. C Martín Maldonado ®
  9. RHP Kyle Lohse ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. RF Ben Revere (L)
  2. 2B César Hernández (S)
  3. 3B Maikel Franco ®
  4. 1B Ryan Howard (L)
  5. LF Cody Asche (L)
  6. C Carlos Ruiz ®
  7. CF Odubel Herrera (L)
  8. SS Freddy Galvis (S)
  9. RHP Aaron Harang ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

We've won 6 of 8, let's keep that going.

And Lohse is garbage. I'd be surprised if anybody picked up a 36 year old has been with a 6.28 ERA and 19 HR surrendered in under 100 IP. I think the last time he pitched, somebody said the same thing, and he imploded.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

In his last 6 starts, 32.2 IP, he's allowed 26 earned runs. A 7.16 ERA. Even this weak lineup could abuse him, he's so bad.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

That was one of the worst strike-3 calls I've seen all year. I'd like to see that one again.

Was right there on the edge. Looked bad...but it was right there.

Looked low to me. Maybe I didn't see it.

That was one of the worst strike-3 calls I've seen all year. I'd like to see that one again.

Was right there on the edge. Looked bad...but it was right there.

Looked low to me. Maybe I didn't see it.

In his last 6 starts, 32.2 IP, he's allowed 26 earned runs. A 7.16 ERA. Even this weak lineup could abuse him, he's so bad.

well worth the number one draft pick we had to give up to get him...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I hate to be Oscar the grouch, but this winning streak is really starting to tick me off. 7 of 8 now, we're going to rattle off another 7-8 in a row to get us 5-10 games under 500, no trades will get made, and we will end up in the middle of the draft.

Dropping the ball again...something Brewer management is great at.

I hate to be Oscar the grouch, but this winning streak is really starting to tick me off. 7 of 8 now, we're going to rattle off another 7-8 in a row to get us 5-10 games under 500, no trades will get made, and we will end up in the middle of the draft.

You're talking about a streak vs teams I'm guessing to begin the season were ranked 29th&30th as in series the Brewers should win.

I wouldn't be concerned at this moment

You're talking about a streak vs teams I'm guessing to begin the season were ranked 29th&30th as in series the Brewers should win.

I wouldn't be concerned at this moment

Yeah, we have plenty of games against everybody not Philadelphia to go yet. Don't underestimate this team's chances of screwing it up again.

I don't know, it's just nice to see them in the win column again for a change. It won't last, but we can remember what it was like when this happened a lot.

Sigh.

I must be one of the very few who are enjoying seeing them play half way decent baseball. They still mess up from time to time but this is a hell of a lot more fun to watch than what we witnessed earlier this season. It won't be the end of the world if we don't get the #1 pick in next year's draft.

Archived