Brewer Fanatic

2015-06-26 Twins (May) at Brewers (Lohse), 7:10 PM [Brewers win, 10-4]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/twins.png[/logo][game-info][h1]June 26 | 7:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Twins (39-33)

Brewers (27-47)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]twins-2015_may-trevor.jpgbrewers-2015_lohse-kyle10.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Trevor May[/pitcher][h2]4-5, 4.03 ERA, 1.29 WHIP[/h2][h3]Game Log[/h3][h3]May continued his strong June with another solid start on Saturday against the Cubs. He gave up just one run over six innings in a no decision, and he has a 1.88 ERA in four starts this month.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Kyle Lohse[/pitcher][h2]3-9, 6.30 ERA, 1.37 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Twins | Game Log[/h3][h3]Lohse has allowed 11 runs in 10 innings over two starts against the team with which he began his career, including a six inning five run outing at Target Field on June 5.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. 2B Brian Dozier ®
  2. RF Torii Hunter ®
  3. 1B Joe Mauer (L)
  4. 3B Trevor Plouffe ®
  5. LF Eddie Rosario (L)
  6. C Kurt Suzuki ®
  7. SS Eduardo Nuñez ®
  8. C Shane Robinson ®
  9. RHP Trevor May ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. LF Gerardo Parra (L)
  2. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  5. CF Carlos Gómez ®
  6. 3B Aramis Ramírez ®
  7. SS Jean Segura ®
  8. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  9. RHP Kyle Lohse ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Wow, this is fun! Scooter getting in on the action as well...

Hopefully Lohse can go 5 and get a win to pad his stats...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I know they can't just come out and say "lohse and garza will be gone by x day and you won't have to watch this garbage anymore" but it sure would be nice. I watched through the bad decades every game but these guys wasting young pitchers spots on the roster keep me from enjoying my team.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I like J.R. Graham's stirrups. That used to be the norm. You hardly ever see that anymore.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived