Brewer Fanatic

2015-06-25 Mets (deGrom) at Brewers (Jungmann), 1:10 PM [Brewers lose, 2-0]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/mets.png[/logo][game-info][h1]June 25 | 1:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Mets (36-37)

Brewers (27-46)[/h2][h3]MLBN | WTMJ 620, WRRD 1510[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]mets-2015_degrom-jacob.jpgbrewers-2015_jungmann-taylor6.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Jacob deGrom[/pitcher][h2]7-5, 2.34 ERA, 0.96 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]DeGrom is coming off a birthday loss in Atlanta through no real fault of his performance on the mound. He held the Braves to just two hits and a walk before allowing a pair of runs in the eighth, raising his ERA to just 2.34 this season.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Taylor Jungmann[/pitcher][h2]2-1, 3.50 ERA, 1.22 WHIP[/h2][h3]Game Log[/h3][h3]Jungmann earned his second big league win Friday against the Rockies, allowing four runs on eight hits and one walk with four strikeouts in six innings. This will mark Jungmann’s fourth start in the Majors.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. RF Curtis Granderson (L)
  2. 2B Rubén Tejada ®
  3. 1B Lucas Duda (L)
  4. LF Michael Cuddyer ®
  5. SS Wilmer Flores ®
  6. LF Darrell Ceciliani (L)
  7. C Kevin Plawecki ®
  8. RHP Jacob deGrom (L)
  9. 2B Dilson Herrera ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. CF Gerardo Parra (L)
  2. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  5. LF Shane Peterson (L)
  6. SS Jean Segura ®
  7. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  8. 3B Hernán Pérez ®
  9. RHP Taylor Jungmann ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Rats. The game will be televised only the MLB network at I won't be able to see the game while we are renting at UWGB. :(

It really irks me when this happens. The Brewers have chosen not to televise the game, yet MLB Network is blocked out. I understand when it's on both channels, but in this case, the Brewers chose not to put it on TV, yet we still can't watch the feed from another channel.

Rats. The game will be televised only the MLB network at I won't be able to see the game while we are renting at UWGB. :(

It really irks me when this happens. The Brewers have chosen not to televise the game, yet MLB Network is blocked out. I understand when it's on both channels, but in this case, the Brewers chose not to put it on TV, yet we still can't watch the feed from another channel.

It's on MLB Network's alternative channel, if you get that.

These commentators are really hating on the fact that the Brewers have a roof but they're not closing it in the rain. I've got to say, they've got a good point.

Yeah, I'm scratching my head too. In fairness, the commentators weren't really "hating." I'd say they were expressing confusion, and rightfully so.

A couple of years ago during a snap of 100 degree days, the Brewers announced that for those games, the roof would remain open during light rain. But it's only a little over 70 degrees today. It'll be interesting to see if the Brewers have any comment on this.

Now that it's closing, the commentators are also befuddled by the fact that the roof panels are moving independently from one another. But it's understandable that they haven't gotten the memo that there are three ways to move the roof. High speed closes it quickly, a slower speed is available for high wind conditions, and the "manual" method moves the panels independently.

One of the broadcasters just said "pot-a-wa-TŌM-i." It was part of a joke, but I'm not sure if the mispronunciation was in jest or not.

It's on MLB Network's alternative channel, if you get that.

These commentators are really hating on the fact that the Brewers have a roof but they're not closing it in the rain. I've got to say, they've got a good point.

I DO GET THAT CHANNEL!! Thanks!! Woohoo!

Archived