Brewer Fanatic

2015-06-12 Nationals (Zimmermann) at Brewers (Fiers), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-4]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/nationals.png[/logo][game-info][h1]June 12 | 7:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Nationals (31-29) | Brewers (23-38)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]nationals-2015_zimmermann-jordan1.jpgbrewers-2015_fiers-mike1.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Jordan Zimmermann[/pitcher][h2]5-3, 3.18 ERA, 1.30 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]A Wisconsin native, Zimmermann has stifled the Brewers in his career, holding them to just eight runs over 30 2/3 innings. He’s been even better at Miller Park, holding a 1.50 ERA there.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Mike Fiers[/pitcher][h2]2-6, 4.06 ERA, 1.55 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Nationals | Game Log[/h3][h3]Fiers gave up two runs in 4 1/3 innings in his last start and he said he felt like he had to battle through every pitch. The righty is 2-6 with a 4.06 ERA on the season.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. CF Denard Span (L)
  2. 2B Anthony Rendon ®
  3. 3B Yunel Escobar ®
  4. RF Bryce Harper (L)
  5. C Wilson Ramos ®
  6. 1B Clint Robinson (L)
  7. SS Ian Desmond ®
  8. LF Michael Taylor ®
  9. RHP J. Zimmermann ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  2. CF Gerardo Parra (L)
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  5. 3B Aramis Ramírez ®
  6. LF Shane Peterson (L)
  7. SS Jean Segura ®
  8. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  9. RHP Mike Fiers ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I just don't get leading off Luc. Until he starts hitting, put somewhere else in the top of the lineup.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hey Brian. How about you stop saying "amader" and say amateur like a normal person.

Nice! You must say everything perfectly! You know how many different ways people say different words?

Yes, people have accents. No accent says amateur with a d to my knowledge.

Hey Brian. How about you stop saying "amader" and say amateur like a normal person.

Nice! You must say everything perfectly! You know how many different ways people say different words?

Yes, people have accents. No accent says amateur with a d to my knowledge.

Let's fire him now...he says something different than you. Might want to get a mental exam too as he doesn't seem to be normal.

Let's fire him now...he says something different than you. Might want to get a mental exam too as he doesn't seem to be normal.

Is it absolutely necessary to be so abrasive at all times on this forum? Take it easy.

Luc made me eat my words.

Is it absolutely necessary to be so abrasive at all times on this forum? Take it easy.

Clearly you are taking my comments a lot more serious than intended. I was clearly exaggerating.

Clearly you are taking my comments a lot more serious than intended. I was clearly exaggerating.

:laughing Clearly.

Ramirez doing everything he can to get us a nice trade piece back! Love it!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewers

C Jonathan Lucroy ®

CF Gerardo Parra (L)

RF Ryan Braun ®

1B Adam Lind (L)

3B Aramis Ramirez ®

LF Shane Peterson (L)

SS Jean Segura ®

2B Scooter Gennett (L)

P Mike Fiers ®

Nationals

CFDenard Span (L)

2BAnthony Rendon ®

3BYunel Escobar ®

RFBryce Harper (L)

CWilson Ramos ®

1BClint Robinson (L)

SSIan Desmond ®

LFMichael Taylor ®

PJ. Zimmermann ®

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Shane Peterson doing everything in his power to be a AAAA player for life.

Is that the first 2game winning streak at home and series win of the season?

Nope having checked they beat the Cubs in a series at home and had their longest winning streak of 3 games with a followup win of the White Sox.

And we haven't won the series yet. 4 game series. Only secured a split so far.

Sure would be nice to get to 30 wins before 40 loses.

Is that the first 2game winning streak at home and series win of the season?

Nope having checked they beat the Cubs in a series at home and had their longest winning streak of 3 games with a followup win of the White Sox.

They haven't won this series yet. It is a 4 game series.

Finally got to a game while visiting. There was a lot to like about tonight's win. It was a lot of fun watching Ian Desmond repeatedly and completely baffled by Fiers changing speeds on him, en route to a golden sombrero. I can't believe nobody on here commented on Scooter's web gem.

Archived