Brewer Fanatic

2015-06-09 Brewers (Jungmann) at Pirates (Liriano), 6:05 PM CDT -- Jungmann makes MLB debut [Brewers win, 4-1]

1992casey

7IP 3Hits(XBH all of them though) 1ER 92pitches. Great Job Jungmann! vs a division rival even better.

In other baseball news. Chris Heston has 21outs of no-hit ball vs the Mets. If you can find that game on tv to catch the end of a no-hitter being pitched

Oh wait...21 up 21 down perfect game going not just a no hitter

Nope just the no hitter 2 HB.

Nice outing. Sitting 93-4 all night. flashed a curve and changeup. Wonder if he gets a second start or do they give it to Wagner.

How about they keep both Jungmann and Wagner in the rotation? :)

And Cravy, too?

Peralta, Nelson, Jungmann, Cravy, and Wagner sounds like a nice, young rotation.

Nice outing. Sitting 93-4 all night. flashed a curve and changeup. Wonder if he gets a second start or do they give it to Wagner.

And Cravy, too?

Peralta, Nelson, Jungmann, Cravy, and Wagner sounds like a nice, young rotation.

Go 6 man with Fiers to save on the young arms. I like the idea myself but it'll never happen.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Close one there. Would've hated to see the kid get a no decision.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Really like tpot

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Woooohoooo!! Another series win! Seals a winning road trip. Let's get those brooms out tomorrow.

MrTPlush, why would the Brewers release Lohse? He has quite a bit of value.

I said trade or release. Trade him if he starts pitching better and someone bites or release him if the struggles continue with no one wanting to trade for him. Either way I don't think he finishes the year here thus opening a spot in the rotation.

I didn't get to watch until the 5th but from what I saw Jungmann did a real nice job keeping the ball down, lot's of halfhearted swings.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

And Cravy, too?

Go 6 man with Fiers to save on the young arms. I like the idea myself but it'll never happen.

And I forgot about Tyler Thornberg...

:)

There seems to be a lot of young depth in the rotation... too bad it's all right-handers. Maybe a trade or two can help.

Reminds me of a mix between Jared Weaver and Jamey Wright

Tall, gangly kid, throws across his body, real deceptive.

Throws harder than Weaver has in a long time, but also has nowhere near the control of weaver.

Scap loads like Jamey Wright used to do. Thats where the 94 mph comes from.

Will be interesting to see if he avoids injuries and decreasing velocity as his career progresses.

Archived