Brewer Fanatic

2015-06-02 Brewers (Cravy) at Cardinals (Lynn), 7:15 PM CDT -- RHP Tyler Cravy makes MLB debut [Brewers lose, 1-0 ... Cravy: 7 IP, 1 ER, 4 H, 6 K]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greg Maddux made himself a HOF pitcher with those types of calls, yikes.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Greg Maddux made himself a HOF pitcher with those types of calls, yikes.

Maddux is third all time in pitcher war behind Clemons and Cy Young. I don't think an extra inch or two was the reason for it.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Call me Cravy, but brewers pitching had been on fiers lately

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Pitchers were hitting eighth when Gómez led off and ninth when he didn't. I believe that Lucroy being out was a contributing factor. This is the first time in recent memory that Gómez has led off with the pitcher hitting ninth.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

@joe_block: Tyler Cravy's 7 innings longest outing for #Brewers starter in #MLB debut since Steve Woodard on July 28, 1997

I can imagine CardinalsFan.net right now with a bunch of posts like, "why do we always stink against the no-name rookie SPs?!?!"

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

@joe_block: Tyler Cravy's 7 innings longest outing for #Brewers starter in #MLB debut since Steve Woodard on July 28, 1997

I can imagine CardinalsFan.net right now with a bunch of posts like, "why do we always stink against the no-name rookie SPs?!?!"

No, they're talking about their classy Cardinals and how they welcomed the new guy into MLB with open arms by grounding into a handful of double-plays, etc.

I wish we had Perez and his .100+ ops to pinch hit in the 9th
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived