Brewer Fanatic

If Brewers Had To Play One Team 162 Times...

Mass Haas
Brewer Fanatic Staff

If MLB set up a season where there was only one opponent, which of the 29 other teams would you pick?

I think I might pick Arizona -- two offensive-friendly ballparks (no rainouts!), teams hoping to rebuild in coming years, fairly even level of competitiveness, and D-Back fans booing Ryan Braun in 81 games for 2011.

Would have to stay up late for the road games, though...

You?

If MLB set up a season where there was only one opponent, which of the 29 other teams would you pick?

I think I might pick Arizona -- two offensive-friendly ballparks (no rainouts!), teams hoping to rebuild in coming years, fairly even level of competitiveness, and D-Back fans booing Ryan Braun in 81 games for 2011.

Would have to stay up late for the road games, though...

You?

I think Paul Goldschmidt would agree with you.

Community Moderator

The Tigers for me. Ever since the Brewers moved to the NL, the AL team I have continued to follow most closely is the Tigers. Comerica is also the only place I have attended an opening day at outside of Miller Park. I have a soft spot for the Tigers, and I think the Michigan-Wisconsin rivalry is a little underrated as well.

My back-up team would be the Dodgers for no other reason than maybe Uecker and Vin Scully could just join forces for some great radio/TV dialogue.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived