Brewer Fanatic

2015-05-31 Diamondbacks (Anderson) at Brewers (Wagner), 1:10 PM CDT -- RHP Tyler Wagner makes MLB debut [Brewers win, 7-6, 17 innings; Garza pitches 5 scoreless innings to earn win]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont think sending Goforth down and calling up Cravy to start is an option. You have to be up for ten days before being sent back down.

It's the other way around. A player has to be down 10 days before he can be recalled. The exception would be that he can be recalled early if it's to replace an injured player.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

CC said Wagner would be sent back down for a fresh arm tomorrow. He kind of said it was for a relief arm, but who will start Tuesday?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Caught 17 innings is pretty incredible

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I think the Brewers are on their way to a tremendous 3-month stretch for June, July, and August. September will be an epic battle for the wild card spot. The Brewers are on their way! The win today is a season-changer!

Positive signs:

1) Garza - 5 IP, 3 H, 2 BB (were both intentional or just one?), only 1 K but only 54 pitches in 5 innings. Yes, AZ was prolly a bit tired, but Garza also wasn't expecting to pitch. I noticed that he pitched out of the stretch and not the windup, even when no one was on base. He also seemed to be the only Brewers pitcher throwing inside fastballs.

2) I believe all four of Segura's hits were to RF (one was to CF, but it was right of 2B)

3) Cotts - 2 IP, 0 H, 3 K, was hitting 92/93; he's been on a nice run - his last four outings combined 5.2 IP, 3 H, 1 BB, 6 K; if he can keep that up for another 6 weeks, there's always a market at the trading deadline for LH bullpen help

after the tying HR I was like it was going to be another Brewers Loss, but as we got into Extras I was really rooting hard for the crew to win. We see in these next 3 games against STL what effect sunday win has on them. Matt Garza has a very good performance last night hopefully he build off that. I also loved that the Brewers ended up walking Goldschmidt after he destroyed us.Cotts was also impressive and I agree a LHR is always in vogue at the trading deadline.

Archived