Brewer Fanatic

More potential bad news regarding an injury (Khris Davis)

brewmann04

Tom ‏@Haudricourt 2m2 minutes ago Milwaukee, WI

Sounds like Khris Davis knee injury is bad.

two fold issue we will not be able to move Parra at the deadline now.

maybe we see another Minor league player getting there shot.

Why the hell not? Just call someone up if Parra is traded. Sucks for Davis but has no impact on whether or not we'll trade Parra.

Wow. Surgery already scheduled for Tuesday. Who would have thought Lind would be our MOST HEALTHY starter.

Lucroy, Gomez, Segura, Scooter, Davis all DL'ed. Braun needing the odd game off. ARAM needing a LOT of days off. That is SEVEN of the EIGHT starters not in good health so far. Number 8, Mr Lind, well, he is model of non injury.

I guess Peralta just is salt in the wound.

And you KNOW the Front Office will be saying 'if only it were not for the injuries'. Heck, it may even be true. With no injuries at all maybe we were a .500 team. Hooray.

Did he tear his acl/mcl?

Please dont call up logan

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Honestly if we are going AAA then I'd prefer to see Shane Peterson at this point. I wouldn't hate Michael Reed either but I'd probably lean Peterson at this point. I'd move Reed to AAA and then if they trade Parra, which they should, I'd give Reed the call at that point provided he acclimatizes well to AAA.

Why the hell not? Just call someone up if Parra is traded. Sucks for Davis but has no impact on whether or not we'll trade Parra.

'zactly. Peterson, Reed, Schafer, Clark, Guez, hell give Gennett a try in LF. Got nothing to lose at this point.

Nothing wrong with playing the kids, but it also seems potentially shortsighted to rush a bunch of them up and burn 2 or easily even all 3 of their non-arby years on bad teams. Reed is looking very exciting, but he hasn't even hit 200 ABs at AA yet. Peterson makes some sense.

As long as we all agree no schafer...

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I'm intrigued by Michael Reed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he may actually have plate discipline.

Saw him play last week. He looks like a future big league regular to me. Better than Tyrone Taylor, although not likely an allstar.

Good plate discipline and swing with very few holes in it.

His .407 OBP at AA is not a misnomer. The kid is good.

This doesn't change Parras trade chances one bit. It wouldn't matter if Logan, Peterson, or Matt Garza was put in left. The team is a joke regardless of the OF configuration. Losing only helps our draft status.

If anything, this should speed up the trade process of any of our OF since this injury highlights how quickly an assets value can fall to zero.

Archived