Brewer Fanatic

Selling Milwaukee Braves TBTC game used helmets

mattsr0625

I have a few helmets that Im looking to sell. Both are game used but are authenticated as game issued. Reason being, is they were recently discovered and cant authenticate them as used since it wasnt done following the game. I have Ben Sheets and Carlos Lee. The game was from the TBTC night against Atlanta in 2005. Sheets pitched 8 innings and they messed up his arm for the first time and left the game. Asking 150 for sheets and 100 for Lee. Will also trade for other game used stuff. Cant posts pics from my phone here so texts work best. 414-526-8585

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv285/mattsr0625/New%20House/20150429_200108_zpsknnxlboy.jpg

Thank you. Im in the process of changing it already. I want to build a scoreboard to replicate the one at MP. Keep me posted on your collection. I love to see what people have. The best part about collecting game used is everyone has something different.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived