2015-05-07 Dodgers (Frias) at Brewers (Fiers) - 12:40 CDT [Brewers lose, 14-4]

Verified Member

Fiers

Fires

Frais

Frias

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

It's pretty absurd that Braun's only extra base hits are home runs. Let that sink in for a moment. 0 doubles, 0 triples. Just Singles and home runs. Unless of course I looked at his stats incorrectly.

It's pretty absurd that Braun's only extra base hits are home runs. Let that sink in for a moment. 0 doubles, 0 triples. Just Singles and home runs. Unless of course I looked at his stats incorrectly.

You read it right...he has been that bad.

annnnnnnd.... Lind continues to smoke the ball. Love it!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Come on boys, situational hitting and lets at least get this tied up!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Nevermind, screw situational!

I know we just got into May, but I wonder who will the get the All Star nod for the Brewers. I cant imagine multiple guys at this point.

Lind?

K-Rod?

Gomez if he has a hot streak?

Often times it is a struggle to pick an all star on a bad team but no matter the record if Lind keeps this up he would be an all star on any team.

Without looking it up, has Centeno been a bad hitter in the minors as well?

Verified Member
For all the crap we give Davis about his arm, Braun has a pretty bad arm. He'll make an occasional good throw but it's more likely he'll spike a three hopper to the plate than make a good throw.

This game is on MLB Network for those that have it.

Thank you for the head's up on this. Was assuming I would only be able to listen on the radio until I read your post. Much appreciated.

Mike Fiers struck out the side on 9 pitches for the 54 time in MLB history.

He's having a frustrating year. The strikeout numbers continue to climb, as do his walks and home run numbers.

He reminds me somewhat of Marco Estrada. Able to get strikeouts and look outstanding for stretches, but can't afford to allow many baserunners because when he misses location with that 88-90mph fastball, those basetunners come around to score.

For all the crap we give Davis about his arm, Braun has a pretty bad arm. He'll make an occasional good throw but it's more likely he'll spike a three hopper to the plate than make a good throw.

Ryan Braun may just be worse than Khris Davis defensively. Braun consistently runs horrible routes, while his throws are stronger the accuracy is a joke, and his reaction time is embarrassing. There is really nothing to like about Braun's defense except an occasional highlight reel catch. Then again throw me out there for 162 games and I am sure I can make some cool catches too.

Ryan Braun 2014 dWAR= -1.6

Khris Davis 2014 dWAR= -0.2

Give DM for getting lind for Estrada.

Now lets see what he can do with the other Assets.

Still can't believe that is the best the Jays could get for Lind. I know his splits aren't the greatest, but he hits like an MVP vs. RHP. I guess the Jays valued Estrada...

I lost track of this game when it was 3-3, work kind of blew up on me, but I was thinking they had a chance at the series after beating Kershaw but whatever happened here stinks.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived