Brewer Fanatic

2015-05-06 Dodgers (Wieland) at Brewers (Peralta) - 7:10 CDT (Brewers win 6-3, W: Peralta, L: Wieland, S: K-Rod)

Dodgers

CF Joc Pederson (L)

SS Jimmy Rollins (S)

2B Howie Kendrick ®

1B Adrian Gonzalez (L)

3B Justin Turner ®

RF Andre Ethier (L)

LF Scott Van Slyke ®

C A.J. Ellis ®

P Joe Wieland ®

Brewers

CF Carlos Gomez ®

2B Scooter Gennett (L)

RF Ryan Braun ®

1B Adam Lind (L)

3B Aramis Ramirez ®

LF Khris Davis ®

SS Jean Segura ®

C M. Maldonado ®

P Wily Peralta (R

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

How do you over turn that? Unless there's an angle we don't see.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm a big advocate of replay and I hate when it's used like that. It should be used to go back and fix an obviously bad call.

If you have to sit there and stare at it for 3 minutes and still don't have anything better than "looks like he might have", it should stand.

New standard for overturning a play: "Maybe, we think so, looks possible."

"New" standard unless you're referring to the NFL replay system. Or NBA. Or NCAA basketball. Or NCAA football. Or...MLB after the first month of replay.

Instant replay would be great if the whole "indisputable" thing actually meant anything. But it doesn't. In any sport. Much like the "time limit" to review the replay. Would love to see some kind of study that could compare how many games, actual wins and losses over an entire season, are changed with replay. My guess is the reality of "getting it right" isn't worth the time they spend trying to do it. Plus, that assumes instant replay always gets it right, which it doesn't.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Here comes the terror.

Enough. Krod has pitched very well this season. He's done his job.

Another W!!! Sure would be nice to win the series tomorrow. Let's go Fiers!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Here comes the terror.

Another W!!! Sure would be nice to win the series tomorrow. Let's go Fiers!

5.5 out of the wildcards...and 5 of 7. I'm still very skeptical we sell anything if this continues.

Verified Member
Here comes the terror.

K-Rod has more than earned his "20 minutes of Terror" nickname, which was hung on him in this forum...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I'm not concerned in the least with the three run leads. It's the one run lead that is an inning long panic attack with his home run rate.

Four out of five. At least there's some fight.

5.5 out of the wildcards...and 5 of 7. I'm still very skeptical we sell anything if this continues.

No need to rush any decisions till late June, when the buyers and sellers know who they are. Highest trade value when the buyers are ready to commit to buying, so no point in committing to sell even if we're 99% certain that's the direction we'll go.

Well I am one of the approximately ten people who was at the game tonight.... great game though, nice to see a little bit of offensive life even if most of it came in one inning early on.

Archived