Brewer Fanatic

Trade with the Mets

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I highly doubt the Mets are going to move one of their top 4 starting pitchers which is why Wheeler makes sense. You just push for one of the top 4 starters so it forces the Mets to make the package around Wheeler better.
@WiscoSportsNut

I highly doubt the Mets are going to move one of their top 4 starting pitchers which is why Wheeler makes sense. You just push for one of the top 4 starters so it forces the Mets to make the package around Wheeler better.

Bingo

Why not an a piece to get a better pitcher. Gomez & segura for Matz and conforto?

Because the Mets likely won't give up matz or others. They are not stupid they know how hard it is to develop young pitching

No thanks to Wheeler. He just had Tommy John this spring, unknown how he will throw in the future. Taking a big gamble if he is the headliner. Trading Gomez for damaged goods is not what I would be doing.

Archived