Brewer Fanatic

Email Mark A

billymac

Everyone should email him their thoughts on the state of the franchise. I emailed him last week at mark.attanasio@brewers.com and he replied back the same day saying they were working on a game plan to address the current situation.

He needs to know everyone's thoughts on where to go from here. Smart people are on these boards that are very insightful and he clearly doesn't have a vision or a clue if nothing changes from this current state.

That's nice that he replied back. I don't think it's helpful to spam his email and I like that we have been investing in our MiLB system lately, especially international free agency. I don't think there is much for him to do besides wait it out until Coulter, Arcia and Lara can contribute and then try to make a splash again.
I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

I'm skeptical "he" emailed back. I'd reckon he has handlers or PR folks. I could be mistaken. That said, I don't think I'm the right person to give him advice or criticize his $750M business. I enjoy the Brewers for entertainment value. The decisions, as maddening as they may be, are not my place to offer consulting.

I feel like the best we could accomplish would be to let him know that there are fans in Milwaukee are willing to accept a few sub-par seasons in hopes of achieving greater success in the future. Like was stated before, however, he wouldn't have become as successful as he has if he wasn't the type of guy who'd have already commissioned some sort of an analysis on the potential effects losing might have on attendance.

Yeah pretty sure he has people for that. No way he has time to do that on his own. Still cool that he has a public email and that someone replies. I'm sure he asks for a general report of what people had to say, or major issues that come up frequently.

There have been some signs of changes with the Yo trade for true prospects and the 2014 draft + Lara going for high ceiling players.

I do agree with this. They are starting to turn in the right direction. I hope Montgomery can have a strong 2015 draft and gear up for a high pick in 2016. Really need to hit on these to go along with what is turning into a pretty decent farm.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

If a 13-39 record in his last 52 games (.250 winning percentage) hasn't gotten Roenicke fired, I doubt some emails would do the trick. The owner is completely tone deaf.

I don't think he's tone deaf. You think he's happy with 4-87 or whatever they are today? This is a guy who wants to win, and win now. In fact to a fault as discussed in other threads. Just because he hasn't fired RR yet, doesn't mean he's tone deaf.

Could very well be Melvin is done after the draft, or after the season is over, and the new GM will then replace RR with a new Manager. Now, if we start next season with RR and Melvin still in place, I will email Mark A, send telegrams, and even tweet (will need to set-up a Twitter account first just for this purpose)

Archived