Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-25 Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Peralta), 6:10 PM [Brewers lose, 5-3]

TooLiveBrew
Has anyone noticed that every night when they are showing the minor league system scores on the bottom of the screen that they are always showing the start times that are sometimes 2-3 hours old

Yes. It's really annoying I asked FS Wisconsin on twitter what the point of having those scores there was if they weren't going to bother updated them. They didn't respond.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Braun guy but really he been horrible and would include him in the list of players on the trade block. i would include Parra on that list too.

This would be a really bad time to trade him, even if he is totally done he is going to have a hot streak at some point, heck even Yuni B had them. If you want to move him you have to see signs of life first and then just take the risk that they aren't for real.

So if Wainwright ends up on the DL, whats the over/under that some no name from the Cardinals farm system comes up and is the 2nd coming of Cy Young?

The Cards don't really have any no name pitching, and it would be Marco Gonzales who pitched for them last year a little bit and was the 19th overall selection in 2013.

edit. Or not, just saw the other post that he was put on the DL.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Has Craig Coshun, Davey Nelson, or Jerry Augustine ever uttered a single thought provoking sentence ever? These guys actually get paid?!?

It's really unbelievable ... I could easily pick 3 people off this board I would rather hear

Big Braun guy but really he been horrible and would include him in the list of players on the trade block. i would include Parra on that list too.

Embrace Braun. He isn't going anywhere.

Nobody is gonna take him off our hands and live with his baggage. I almost want him to go back on the juice...

The good news is I just saved hundreds on my checking account by not purchasing Brewer tickers this summer.

I have gone to just about every home game and still saved tons of money. Scalpers know the market man, and the going is cheap right now.

Archived