Brewer Fanatic

What distraction should the Brewers Front Office do next?

billymac
I actually do think that a new logo will be in the offing in the next season or two. I doubt that it is just the old ball and glove either. That way they can make another killing in merchandise sales even if the team sucks. Why not just go back to the green and blue 90's logo if we are going to be rebuilding anyways? Would bring back great memories of Matt Mieske and Turner Ward for those of us that were fans in those amazing years.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, maybe having the hot dog and beer sales tied into the win total.

Hot Dogs will be 1/10 the cost of the wins, right now .20 up until they win 30 games.

Beer Sales will be 1/10 the cost of the win total, right now .20 until they win 70 games which won't happen this year.

They should also having punching bags of the Front Office individuals and Managers that fans have the opportunity to take their frustrations out on in to replace the Selig Experience

Hank has a girlfriend ... or better yet, fathers a litter of puppies.

I'm pretty sure that latter option was surgically made impossible for the ballpark pup.

NO IN-GAME HOSTS or HOSTESSES. I want to follow a team that has learned from the mistake of stationing Sandy Maxx at The Pointe.

It would just make it that much more amazing and distracting if he fathered a little of puppies after being neutered!

#MiraclePups

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Maybe we could have a fan vote and "sign a Brewers legend for the rest of the season contest." Fans can pick one former Brewer that they would like to see come back and play for the rest of 2015. I personally would think that having Scott Fletcher, Ed Romero or Jody Reed starting at 2b might be more productive and way more fun.

Maybe we could have a fan vote and "sign a Brewers legend for the rest of the season contest." Fans can pick one former Brewer that they would like to see come back and play for the rest of 2015. I personally would think that having Scott Fletcher, Ed Romero or Jody Reed starting at 2b might be more productive and way more fun.

You could have a game where Yuni plays one inning at every position. Then again, RR may not get that it's a promotion.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I think that the Brewers should bring in Jeff the Diseased Lung Guy from the John Oliver Show. Jeff can roam around the designated smoking areas.

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/jdl-ss-replace-665x385.jpg

For anyone who hasn't seen the story, go watch it -

- it's pretty funny.

Russell Branyan.

One of my favorite threads around these parts was Russell's 2008 callup. "This calls for a sexy party!"

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Too lazy to find it, but I did see that Uecker pledged to get a haircut and a body wax tomorrow in the hope of turning things around.... I regret that I did not think of this as an option earlier in the thread.

Archived