Brewer Fanatic

What distraction should the Brewers Front Office do next?

billymac
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Become a major leaguer day -

Every home game, a fan will be randomly selected to replace a player for that game. If the fan does well, they will be signed to a contract and replace the former player for the season.

Put a keg at 2nd base and every time a player reaches, he has to slam a beer. I figure by the third inning the other team will be drunk and the Brewers will be sober, so they can stage a comeback.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Hank has a girlfriend ... or better yet, fathers a litter of puppies.

I'm pretty sure that latter option was surgically made impossible for the ballpark pup.

NO IN-GAME HOSTS or HOSTESSES. I want to follow a team that has learned from the mistake of stationing Sandy Maxx at The Pointe.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Every time the Brewers win, Ron Roenicke takes a slice of clothing off of a life-size cardboard cutout of Mark A.

I see what you are going for there. You don't want the Brewers to ever win again.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Every home game, a fan will be randomly selected to replace a player for that game. If the fan does well, they will be signed to a contract and replace the former player for the season.

Got any season long promotional ideas...that will take 25 days.

I am on the Hank line as well. What you do, is you teach Hank how to hold a bat, and crouch in his stance. He is in the lineup at right field. He leads off every away game. After his walk he steals 2nd then 3rd. Then you replace him with Ryan Braun. Hank then has a beer in the dugout and they can cross to him to get his opinion on matters of this and that.

Got any season long promotional ideas...that will take 25 days.

You bet:

record based ticket pricing:

For every loss, ticket prices will be reduced by $1 and when they win, ticket prices will go up by $1. No limit on how low or high they can go! Yes, that means if the team loses enough, they will pay you to go to the game.

This would need to be worked out with security, but how about "Provide the gas to the bullpen" night? Fans that bring a gallon of gas for the bullpen to throw on the fire get a 5% discount in the Brewers Clubhouse Store than night.

They could do the silent night like that HS team. All silent til 10pts are scored erupt. And erupt again at 100pts.

For Baseball It'd be all silent til a Run is scored by the home team. Freak out the players if they are shutout by having zero crowd noise.

I'm pretty sure that latter option was surgically made impossible for the ballpark pup.

NO IN-GAME HOSTS or HOSTESSES. I want to follow a team that has learned from the mistake of stationing Sandy Maxx at The Pointe.

It would just make it that much more amazing and distracting if he fathered a little of puppies after being neutered!

Fair enough, but you know people would go nuts for a pet wedding between innings.

Archived