Brewer Fanatic

What distraction should the Brewers Front Office do next?

billymac

It was Hank after the Braun suspension to draw the attention away from him, maybe a pet Deer, pet Robin??

If they don't fix the problem, they surely need a distraction to keep the fans at ease

Let's hear some suggestions

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wear the blindfold for the entire game you get a free ticket to a future game.

Future game this year or can you defer it to when they have a team that doesn't suck?

How about replacing the large video board with 15 smaller (5 x 3) where the other baseball games are shown so fans attending the game can watch good baseball. Your 2016 to 2020 Milwaukee Brewers, come see some of the best teams in baseball play in Miller Park.....

Honestly I could see some coverage of minor league prospects during pre game/post game so we don't have to hear how bad the Brewers did. The other day I turned the game off after 3 innings because that one commercial ticked me off. Less talk about the MLB probably a good idea.

I know you wanted funny ideas...I had to be all serious.

If you wear the blindfold for the entire game you get a free ticket to a future game.

Future game this year or can you defer it to when they have a team that doesn't suck?

I didn't think that far ahead. Much like Brewers' management.

Honestly I could see some coverage of minor league prospects during pre game/post game so we don't have to hear how bad the Brewers did. The other day I turned the game off after 3 innings because that one commercial ticked me off. Less talk about the MLB probably a good idea.

I know you wanted funny ideas...I had to be all serious.

I know which one you mean. Hearing guys who are sucking up the field in 2015 talk about how upset they are about sucking up the field in 2014 is hard to stomach.

They could always start talking about building a new tax-payer funded stadium to replace their aging facilities. That usually gets the discussion moved away from what happens on the field.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

They could shoot off fireworks after every hit, since that's the equivalent of HRs in the past. Maybe free hot dogs for games where they score more than 2 runs, on the off chance that happens? And a walk??? Well, if any Brewer should ever happen to take a walk again, they could have a parade down Wisconsin Ave.

As far as pre/post game coverage, every night should consist of Augy explaining what a breakaball is, and why it helps the bawclub.

They could shoot off fireworks after every hit, since that's the equivalent of HRs in the past.

I have no idea why I found that so funny but I did and it made me laugh out loud, thanks.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

They could shoot off fireworks after every hit, since that's the equivalent of HRs in the past. Maybe free hot dogs for games where they score more than 2 runs, on the off chance that happens? And a walk??? Well, if any Brewer should ever happen to take a walk again, they could have a parade down Wisconsin Ave.

As far as pre/post game coverage, every night should consist of Augy explaining what a breakaball is, and why it helps the bawclub.

I literally choked just now reading the Augie reference. "Bawclub". love it.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

They could shoot off fireworks after every hit, since that's the equivalent of HRs in the past

You didn't already see? We do that once a batter somehow doesn't swing at two balls out of the strike zone in the same at-bat.

Something called "The Selig Experience!" We can build an exhibit in LF to honor this terrible team and remind us of all the other atrocious Brewer teams associated with the name Selig! Wait....

Seriously, is it any coincidence that this season happens right after we announce "The Selig Experience?"

Archived