Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-21 Reds (Marquis) at Brewers (Fiers), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 16-10]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"On your way out of Miller Park tonight folks, don't forget to stop by the Brewer Gift Shop where you too can purchase a limited edition Attanasio jacket. Personalize it like Mark did here with your prediction for Brewer victories in both the first and second half of the 2015 season!"

http://media.jrn.com/images/brewers02-08-0f-x-wood.jpg-brewers02.jpg

"On your way out of Miller Park tonight folks, don't forget to stop by the Brewer Gift Shop where you too can purchase a limited edition Attanasio jacket. Personalize it like Mark did here with your prediction for Brewer victories in both the first and second half of the 2015 season!"

http://media.jrn.com/images/brewers02-08-0f-x-wood.jpg-brewers02.jpg

:laughing

Actually, yes, the service they provide does make millions of dollars for owners, radio and television networks, the league, and local communities.

Fair enough, point is they make that much because of fan interest - ticket sales, sponsors, TV deals, etc. Not because their service is exponentially more important to society than police officers, construction workers, teachers, etc. IMO they deserve every penny they get because their talents draw in that money and people are willing to pay them - but that money is rooted in fan interest, so it drives me nuts when athletes act like dolts when it comes to not understanding the media.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Come back and win please. Catch fire dangit.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Funny thing is, I picked up Cozart today for a spot start at SS on one of my fantasy teams... Looks like it has paid off.

Wish I had picked up Herrera too.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived