Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-21 Reds (Marquis) at Brewers (Fiers), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 16-10]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like they're wearing spring training uniforms tonight. How fitting.

Yeah, is that a BP jersey? I've never seen them wore these in a regular season game.

Marquis just struck out the side, and I'm not even surprised. He should have struck out Herrera looking, too.

It looks like they're wearing spring training uniforms tonight. How fitting.

They are batting practice jerseys...if you recall they attempted the same thing last year during the epic skid. The went with the retro ones though.

Only if you expect him to pitch 9 innings today.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Marquis, he of career 5.5k/9 just achieved his quota in 3 batters.

Wouldn't his 'quota' be 5.5?

He's a guy that stands to maybe pitch 6innings Which to fill his quota at 6ip would be 3.63Ks. It's per 9innings he'd have to pitch the CG to have to do 5.5. Last time he pitched in to the 7th inning was July 1, 2013. CG Aug 11,2012. Odds are quite against it.

Marquis, he of career 5.5k/9 just achieved his quota in 3 batters.

Wouldn't his 'quota' be 5.5?

He's a guy that stands to maybe pitch 6innings Which to fill his quota at 6ip would be 3.63Ks. It's per 9innings he'd have to pitch the CG to have to do 5.5. Last time he pitched in to the 7th inning was July 1, 2013. CG Aug 11,2012. Odds are quite against it.

Right, understood. Not sure why I was thinking that. It was a derp moment.

I really don't see any way Votto doesn't hit a HR this inning

They're waiting for Bruce to put the game out of reach; knock-out blow coming in the 2nd inning.

Rogers just yipped that one over to 1B. Your feet are planted, how is that throw THAT terrible?

Annoying. So annoying. Shoot themselves in the foot every single night.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived