Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-20 Reds (DeSclafani) at Brewers (Peralta), 6:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Block: "The only thing I can think of is maybe Wily uh missed a sign to take the bunt off...maybe that....happened"

Uecker: "But runners are going with Wily Peralta?"

Block: "I don't I don't I..it's uh unorthodox"

Uecker: "Well...it didn't turn out that time"

Luc now hurt? It's hard not to laugh at this season. Or cry. I'm not sure which?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I turned the game on just now hoping to hear some booing. Apparently every one else has given up on them already too so they don't care. What a great "golden age" that we were promised. A gift from the braves in the form of a wildcard and a spanking in the NLCS by an inferior cardinals team. FIRE SOME ONE
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Apologies for the mistake on the TV channel listing in the lead post today. I went with what the MLB Gameday page showed without thinking.

My punishment is that I'm a Charter customer & the game wasn't carried at all (at least that I could find). Although, maybe that's not exactly a punishment given this turd of a team...

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived