Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-19 Brewers (Garza) at Pirates (Cole) 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Invader3K

Davis hit the cut there pretty strongly...

I think there are some over-reacting about Davis and his arm. Below average, yes...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davis hit the cut there pretty strongly...

I think there are some over-reacting about Davis and his arm. Below average, yes...

His arm does have a couple positives...no stupid throws and no guys advancing to second on plays at the plate that they didn't really have a chance at anyway.

If this continues another week I will not go to another game with Reonicke as the manager. Team is a mess is every way possible...no way the manager can't be axed for this joke.

Just curious, does that solve anything?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Great. Jimenez has played great defense. Now we'll never see Rogers play and be stuck with another crappy bat.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If this continues another week I will not go to another game with Reonicke as the manager. Team is a mess is every way possible...no way the manager can't be axed for this joke.

Of course not it doesn't matter at all. The team has already dug themselves into a hole and won't finish .500...it isn't like changing the manager will take us to the playoffs. It does say that the Brewers know the team is garbage and run badly on a coaching level. Not that the coaching staff is the only problem or even the biggest problem...but it is the easiest to change.

Just to be clear it isn't like I am calling for him to be fired after this week. I can't go to summer games so it doesn't effect my ticket purchasing until August ;)

Its possible it could, there have been a few circumstances where it turns teams around. I believe Colorado a few years fired there manager early after a similar circumstance and they made the playoffs.

Maybe Yost would let Svuem become our manager and lead us to the post season again! :laughing

Is my gamecast remotely correct? It shown 2 pitches at Segura's thigh another one a foot in front of his toe and the foul out was at his knee? So 4 pitches almost hitting him?

Don't trust gamecast...it can be super inaccurate.

Archived