Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-19 Brewers (Garza) at Pirates (Cole) 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Invader3K

Let's see the Brewers prove they're an MLB caliber team and get a win, or at least put up a fight today.

Brewers lineup today:

Segura 6

Lucroy 2

Braun 9

Lind 3

Davis 7

Parra 8

Gennett 4

Jimenez 5

Garza 1

Pirates lineup today:

Harrison 5

Polanco 9

McCutchen 8

Walker 4

Marte 7

Alvarez 3

Mercer 6

Stewart 2

Cole 1

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a bench clearing brawl today. I want to see some life from these guys. Sick of being kicked around and I hope they are too.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I want a bench clearing brawl today. I want to see some life from these guys. Sick of being kicked around and I hope they are too.

People were already predicting this on Twitter during the game last night. I wouldn't be shocked if it happens. Something has to wake this team up. I'm not calling for a bench clearing brawl just for the sake of it...but something needs to serve as a catalyst for this team, and soon.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

i'll be at the game, first row on 1B/RF side section 106 or 07! ie never sat that close to the field, and because of that they'll win today, I got the feels of it. look for me on TV, i'll wink at ya'll

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Put $10 on them to win today. Get it done.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Really? You expect a Roenicke-"led" team to get into a brawl? Any bench clearing incident will just be Maldonado running around the field looking for someone to sucker punch. I'm assuming Gomez isn't with the team otherwise he would probably be out there too.

Jimenez? We couldn't let Rogers have a start?

i'll be at the game, first row on 1B/RF side section 106 or 07! ie never sat that close to the field, and because of that they'll win today, I got the feels of it. look for me on TV, i'll wink at ya'll

No better feeling than first row. Love not having any other fans directly in front of me.

Wonder if Braun's thumb is injured again and the public just doesn't know. He is still starting his swing waaaay early and having silly swings. Something he blamed on the thumb.

I'm tired of hearing about this injury or that injury from Braun. Ever since he has gotten off the juice he hasn't been close to the braun he was. I cheated and now has ripped off the brewers for millions.

Davis can only throw a ball 100 feet if the ball is also chucked 100 feet in the air.

There's not a lot of things most people on this board can say they're better than MLB players at in regards to baseball but I'm pretty sure the majority of this board has a better throwing arm than Davis.

Wonder if Braun's thumb is injured again and the public just doesn't know. He is still starting his swing waaaay early and having silly swings. Something he blamed on the thumb.

I'm tired of hearing about this injury or that injury from Braun. Ever since he has gotten off the juice he hasn't been close to the braun he was. I cheated and now has ripped off the brewers for millions.

That is what I am saying. All I heard for two years was about this stupid thumb and he still sucks after apparently fixing it. I am sure we will hear about it soon enough. I figured I could still cheer for him after what happened, but I am getting a little tired of him.

That is what I am saying. All I heard for two years was about this stupid thumb and he still sucks after apparently fixing it. I am sure we will hear about it soon enough. I figured I could still cheer for him after what happened, but I am getting a little tired of him.

I feel the exact same way. I didn't wear his jersey after that till august of last year, not anymore its staying in my closet.

Archived