Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-18 Brewers (Lohse) at Pirates (Locke) 6:05 PM CDT

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder when they will pull that stupid commercial with the team talking about missing the playoffs last year and how they will be near the top of the league this season. Barf

No kidding. We get it, you guys were upset about it.. great. But now it's like they couldn't get over it and they started the season with that collapse on their mind and allowed all that crap to continue.

There's really not much that's encouraging about this team other than it looks like Segura is putting together a nice start, and Nelson looks like he's a nice piece at the moment, too, rather than just a 5 starter at best.

I honestly dont care where they finish right now but this is absolutely no fun at all. Wrecks a piece of my summer with the crap going on.

I hear you. These games are brutal to watch. No fun at all. The least this sorry team could do is be competitive in their loses.

I wonder when they will pull that stupid commercial with the team talking about missing the playoffs last year and how they will be near the top of the league this season. Barf

I'd like them to loop Mark A's declaration that there would be changes or a good explanation if there weren't. Maybe they can show a summary of his monumental changes of firing one coach but not his brother, one base coach but not the clown opposite him, and acquiring an aging and oft-injured player to single-handedly fix the roster.

Well, there were no changes... so I guess we should ask for a 'good explanation'

Was thinking the same thing. We never got the good explanation from either Mark or Doug. Maybe they just think we're all sheep and will support the team no matter what.

Dear God, of all the seasons to purchase MLB Extra Innings. :tongue You guys complaining about having to listen to Matt and Rock should bite your tongue. We were stuck with the Pirate announcers. (We get every game with Extra Innings but most of the time if the Crew is on the road we get the home announcers.) These clowns are the biggest homers. It is damn depressing listening to them giggle and chortle while our guys are striking out left and right.

I keep hoping they will snap out of this horrible funk they are in. It can't go on until September, can it? :(

Well, there were no changes... so I guess we should ask for a 'good explanation'

Was thinking the same thing. We never got the good explanation from either Mark or Doug. Maybe they just think we're all sheep and will support the team no matter what.

and sadly, they would be correct.....for the majority of us anyway. Not so much the casual fans, but most of the posters here are pretty passionate about this team.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

and sadly, they would be correct.....for the majority of us anyway. Not so much the casual fans, but most of the posters here are pretty passionate about this team.

I'm passionate about the team but I'm sure as hell not going to support the team if there aren't major changes not only to the roster but the philosophy of the entire organization.

I can watch the Stanley Cup playoffs until Memorial Day and then the pool opens at my apartment so instead of watching the Brewers, I can go swimming, which I enjoy. Then when the pool closes on Labor Day it's Packers season.

Dear God, of all the seasons to purchase MLB Extra Innings. :tongue You guys complaining about having to listen to Matt and Rock should bite your tongue. We were stuck with the Pirate announcers. (We get every game with Extra Innings but most of the time if the Crew is on the road we get the home announcers.) These clowns are the biggest homers. It is damn depressing listening to them giggle and chortle while our guys are striking out left and right.

I keep hoping they will snap out of this horrible funk they are in. It can't go on until September, can it? :(

Who is your provider? I know DirecTV has both home and away feeds. Id imagine other providers do too. Not sure if its a Directv only thing either, but I get MLBTv with Extra Innings, so I can pull FSN Wisconsin feed that way too

Formerly AirShuttle6104

I am the biggest baseball/Brewers fan there is. And so far, I haven't watched a single game this season. I was sick opening weekend, and spent the first three days of games sleeping. When I saw how bad they were doing, I just didn't want to watch. I still don't, because these guys don't even seem like they're trying.

I don't need to win the World Series. That goes without saying. I'm a Brewers fan. But I do need to see my team look like they give a darn. And from the sounds of it right now, they don't.

Our pitching signees, Lohse and Garza, have been a dumpster fire. Our hitters...aren't hitting. And our manager is a bumbling...well, you get the idea. Why would I want to frustrate myself more. My current predicament is frustrating enough.

I'll keep watching from a distance. When this team shows signs of being at least a Major League team, I'll watch. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Don't worry...after they trade Gomez, Fiers, and a few others in late July for whatever they can get, the team will wake up and go on an above .500 run to finish the season with a record around 81-81.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Who is your provider? I know DirecTV has both home and away feeds. Id imagine other providers do too. Not sure if its a Directv only thing either, but I get MLBTv with Extra Innings, so I can pull FSN Wisconsin feed that way too

We have Comcast cable down here in southwest FL.

Archived