Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-18 Brewers (Lohse) at Pirates (Locke) 6:05 PM CDT

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan Schafer has to be one of the worst players in the bigs. There are guys who have toiled in AAA for 10 years never getting a cup of coffee in MLB that would have been better options to get a shot than him.

4 innings to go, only 2 runs down and it feels like we have absolutely zero chance to win this game. :(

Well, now they have no shot to win this game.

Top of the order now and I'm guessing an 8 pitch inning for Locke; with a single by Segura in the middle.

I wonder what the modern day record is for shortest tenure by a hitting coach before being fired.

I am not the biggest fan of blaming coaches, but just the approach to hitting is brutal on this team. Even the guys hitting well are having horrible at bats in general.

I wonder what the modern day record is for shortest tenure by a hitting coach before being fired.

I am not the biggest fan of blaming coaches, but just the approach to hitting is brutal on this team. Even the guys hitting well are having horrible at bats in general.

I don't necessarily blame him, (not that I would be sorry to see him canned already), but I don't think Narron was the problem here. The problems seem to go deeper, but we're even worse off now than last year. The approach as you said is dreadful, and they just seem to be completely lost.

My wife wants Carlos Gomez bobble head day tickets (June 14th) for our anniversary present thus year. At the rate we're going I should be able to snag them for a couple bucks off Stubhub by next month.

So in 3 Lohse Starts 18ERs. To duplicate what he did last season he'd have to go 182.2IP giving up just 60ERs in the next 28Starts almost 6.2IP per. And an ERA the rest of the way to get to 3.54 of 2.96. Or about 2.1 runs given up every 6.2IP start. Doubt we see his ERA ever reach below 4 this season after this start.

And he brings the real concern after being consistent. This is what he has to offer in what is a contract year for him. These aren't the results you pay somebody 10mil or more for after the season at his age. Millions of dollars being tossed out the door with these results.

My wife wants Carlos Gomez bobble head day tickets (June 14th) for our anniversary present thus year. At the rate we're going I should be able to snag them for a couple bucks off Stubhub by next month.

Just don't tell her that. You might have to get her something else too.

Gee here's a sign. Manager has no belief in winning the game. PH Rogers for Schafer and insert Parra then at CF reducing your bench by 2. What happens if Braun or Davis get hurt on a play now? Cant use Rogers anywhere. And remember, Rogers was at the plate with nobody on. Guess the manager thinks he could hit that elusive 5run HR huh? Why waste 2 bench players for 1 player? Now lets see a rally in the 9th be wasted because Rogers was used.

Roenicke fiddles with the lineup but leaves the two guys who are clueless right now in the 3 and 5 spots.

Anybody know the team record for consecutive innings without a HR? I was around during the expansion years and I don't remember this level of ineptitude on offense and those years with Rick Auerbach and Ron Theobald at the top of the lineup were pretty ugly.

It's so hard to listen to Schroeder and his optimistic spin on this garbage.

I kinda wish Braun would have charged and tried to spark a fire in this team
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Please sit Lucroy and Aram tomorrow. Please.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I honestly dont care where they finish right now but this is absolutely no fun at all. Wrecks a piece of my summer with the crap going on.

Archived