Brewer Fanatic

Fox Sports Go

mtrebs
I just started seeing commercials for the Fox Sports Go app and they were advertising that you could watch the Bucks games in the FS Wisconsin section of the app. I downloaded it for my iPad and can't get it to work with my DirecTV account. When I try to watch it it basically says this isn't authorized as part of my package through my provider. Has anyone else had this problem or any success with this app? I was hoping I'd be able to watch Brewers games via this app (even though they aren't worth watching right now). It almost appears that the Bucks games are available (even though I can't get them to work), but the Brewers games aren't available via this app at all.

A buddy of mine had a Bucks game on this season using this app. He doesn't pay for any cable so he was using someone else's account, I presume he was using a Charter account. It generally worked fine but was a little glitchy at times.

I had the same issue with trying to watch Bucks games using my parents Directv account through the app. I'm too cheap to pay for cable so if you figure something out you should let me know.

I'm in the exact same situation. I was really hoping it would work.

From their android app page:

***MLB games on FOX Sports and FOX Sports 1 are available in FOX Sports GO. MLB programming on FOX Sports Regional networks is not yet available.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

***MLB games on FOX Sports and FOX Sports 1 are available in FOX Sports GO. MLB programming on FOX Sports Regional networks is not yet available.

i can't see if that will ever be the case, would make the mlb extra innings obsolete then.

i can't see if that will ever be the case, would make the mlb extra innings obsolete then.

Not really, the idea behind Fox Sports Go is that if you subscribe to a cable company/package (tied to your username) you can watch those games you subscribe to on a mobile device.

You'd still need to subscribe to MLB Extra Innings.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Yes, living in Wisconsin I cannot watch the Brewers via MLB Extra Innings. Being that I subscribe to DirecTV I'd think that I'd be able to watch the FS Wisconsin programming on a mobile device via Fox Sports Go.

Archived