Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-17 Brewers (Nelson) at Pirates (Worley) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-3]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Lind pull his foot early? The throw beat Polanco but it looked like Lind took his foot off too soon. Ah well.

Braun needs some PEDs and those balls will start going over the fence..

Thought that was one of those plays that players didn't want reviewed or even questioned.

Luc looks lost.

Nelson's curveball is ridiculously good. Especially when you consider he just started throwing it.

I haven't been able to watch either one of his starts. Is it really a possible breakthrough pitch? Trying to temper my excitement, but it's hard. :laughing

Nelson's curveball is ridiculously good. Especially when you consider he just started throwing it.

I haven't been able to watch either one of his starts. Is it really a possible breakthrough pitch? Trying to temper my excitement, but it's hard. :laughing

It looks really good; he can throw it for strikes, and guys can't lay off it. I think there is some justified optimism there.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/jimmy-nelson-found-a-new-pitch/

It is basically a change up for his Slider...and it is ridiculous.

I am really starting to believe Segura can go back to hitting for a decent average. He isn't trying to pull the ball anymore and that really hurt him. Still not sure if he is going to get that gap power he had back in the start of 2013 though.

I wonder if Braun is cool with having cheated this organization out of 105 million dollars.

The day negative clauses can be used in contracts will be a good day. Then we can boot all these cheaters out of their contracts.(I you don't know you can't have a clause in a contract that could hurt the player. Like terminating it for PED use)

I wonder if Braun is cool with having cheated this organization out of 105 million dollars.

The day negative clauses can be used in contracts will be a good day. Then we can boot all these cheaters out of their contracts.

I love the game a baseball, but a big reason why The nfl is my favorite and mlb is 2nd is because of the financial setup of baseball and these contracts.

Track meet in Pittsburg. Luc can't hit, can't catch, can't throw. Time for a day off. Maybe two...
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived