Brewer Fanatic

Gomez to the 15-day DL (hamstring); Jason Rogers called up

reillymcshane
Carlos Gomez placed on 15-day DL, retroactive to 4/16 (right hamstring strain). INF/OF Jason Rogers recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs.

It was really between Rogers, Peterson and Clark. With Lucroy not hitting, they must figure Rogers is the best option to give Lind a day or two off over the next couple of weeks. I can't see him getting time at third with the way H. Gomez has hit in limited PAs so far (if Rogers is even considered a 3B anymore).

Doubt much consideration was given to Peterson. He is an outfielder, but he is also a lefty. Would have been pretty pointless unless they truly believed he would be the best PH.

I have a feeling the Bucks will win ANOTHER championship before the Brewers win their first...

Several years ago, I resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably never see the Brewers win a World Series in my lifetime. For the record, I'm 35 now. In MLB, it just seems like the odds are stacked way too high against a team like the Milwaukee Brewers.

I could see the Bucks winning an NBA championship in a few years, now that they seem to have the right approach to building a franchise.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Nice double for rogers!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived