Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-16 Brewers (Fiers) at Cardinals (Lackey) 12:45 CDT [Brewers lose, 4-0]

TooLiveBrew
Aramis.. I want to keep the faith in you, buddy, but it's just not there.

I don't see any reason to get on Aramis' case while practically the whole team is doing just as bad or worse. Do you not have faith in Lucroy either? Not to mention he is a slow starter throughout his career, I think you can give him some slack for now.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see any reason to get on Aramis' case while practically the whole team is doing just as bad or worse. Do you not have faith in Lucroy either? Not to mention he is a slow starter throughout his career, I think you can give him some slack for now.

Uh, thanks, but if it's OK with you, can I still keep my opinion?

Ramirez is also about 8 years older than Lucroy (without looking it up) and is playing the last year of his career. Call me crazy, but I have more faith in Lucroy turning things around 180 degrees than I do in Ramirez.

I'll keep in-game gripes to a minimum.

Uh, thanks, but if it's OK with you, can I still keep my opinion?

Ramirez is also about 8 years older than Lucroy (without looking it up) and is playing the last year of his career. Call me crazy, but I have more faith in Lucroy turning things around 180 degrees than I do in Ramirez.

I'll keep in-game grips to a minimum.

Uhhhh...can I keep mine???....

I understand he is old, but it isn't like guys that are in their prime are doing any better. He could just be in his typically April slump.

uggg same old crappy braun as we had last year.

uggg same old crappy journal sentinel-level troll posts as we had last year

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Braun's at-bat was over as soon as strike two was called. It seemed like the writing was on the wall that Lackey was going to go back out there with another breaking ball; the low and outside breaking ball is like crack to Brewer hitters.. can't leave it alone, and it kills them.

Its not a troll post, I was as big of Braun fan as anyone, however since he got caught juicing, he hasn't been the same player. Braun batting under 266 no home runs. If the brewers are gonna get going this year, Bneeds to be close to the Braun of old. Im beginning to think he won't unless he gets back on the juice.

Braun is suppose to be our star player, but he hasnt been a star in 2 years.

Braun's at-bat was over as soon as strike two was called. It seemed like the writing was on the wall that Lackey was going to go back out there with another breaking ball; the low and outside breaking ball is like crack to Brewer hitters.. can't leave it alone, and it kills them.

Its not a troll post, I was as big of Braun fan as anyone, however since he got caught juicing, he hasn't been the same player. Braun batting under 266 no home runs. If the brewers are gonna get going this year, Bneeds to be close to the Braun of old. Im beginning to think he won't unless he gets back on the juice.

Braun is suppose to be our star player, but he hasnt been a star in 2 years.

He's had about 20 at bats this season. Slow your roll or start bashing all of them because none of them are hitting. Lucroy is our "star" player too and he sucks as well. It's early. R-E-L-A-X!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It is still really early but jeez this pathetic offense is reminding me of September 2014 all over again. Basically everyone is not hitting at the same time.

Exactly; yes, it's early in the season but it's the same team from the collapse last year doing the same things, both while on offense and while on defense. No one is hitting, no one is hitting anything very hard, and they're chasing the same turrrible pitches.

It is still really early but jeez this pathetic offense is reminding me of September 2014 all over again. Basically everyone is not hitting at the same time.

Exactly; yes, it's early in the season but it's the same team from the collapse last year doing the same things, both while on offense and while on defense. No one is hitting, no one is hitting anything very hard, and they're chasing the same turrrible pitches.

Also the same team from last year that was in first place even playing without a healthier Braun. Bad stretches happen to every team. The slow start has probably crept into the locker room a bit too with ending last season the way they did. A couple guys just need to get hot and it will be infectious.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Also the same team from last year that was in first place even playing without a healthier Braun. Bad stretches happen to every team. The slow start has probably crept into the locker room a bit too with ending last season the way they did. A couple guys just need to get hot and it will be infectious.

I like your optimism; I wish I could see it that way - I mean that sincerely.

Listening on AM620....getting tired of the NWS tests! I understand the need to do it, but seems like overkill. Do they really need to do two of them a half hour a part and do they need to list just about every county and body of water in WI?

Anyways, yes, Kris Davis is a horrible fielder. I don't know if there is any measure for this, but I would guess that he may have the weakest arm in MLB and he never seems to get very good jumps on the ball.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Listening on AM620....getting tired of the NWS tests! I understand the need to do it, but seems like overkill. Do they really need to do two of them a half hour a part and do they need to list just about every county and body of water in WI?

Anyways, yes, Kris Davis is a horrible fielder. I don't know if there is any measure for this, but I would guess that he may have the weakest arm in MLB and he never seems to get very good jumps on the ball.

The NWS tests are a state wide thing today. Every person I know had a work tornado drill today too.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Who has a better arm; Juan Pierre or Khris Davis? Davis can actually make some pretty good plays and generally takes good routes but obviously can't throw a lick and every once in a while seems to have concentration lapses.

Agreed it isn't as bad as some make it out to be. Sure he has mental mistakes, but so does Jean Segura who rakes in 15 errors are year and people think his defense is great. I think he makes enough good plays to at least offset some of his poor arm and the rest of his defensive game is average.

Lets be honest what does his weak arm really cost the Brewers every year? 5 plays at the plate? Having a strong arm is just a bonus not a necessity. Once again I am not saying it doesn't cost the Brewers sometimes, but he is nowhere near one of the worst OFers in the game.

This team is brutal. They swing at garbage served on a silver platter and can't even put pitches down the middle in play. Not to mention the mental mistakes today. Davis' play in LF and then Fiers not even paying attention to runners on first leading to a big SB.

Archived