Brewer Fanatic

Final All Fan Giveaway vote

patrickgpe

I am sure they want the bowl to win as that cereal bowl will probably cost them like 25 cents to make. Seems like the knit cap might win though.

So sick of the endless hank...it has gotten to a level I truly can't stand.

On another note the Brewers givaways are a total joke. The two Chicago teams actually do different and cool things.

1. Team Scarf

2. Knit Cap

3. Duffel Bag

4. Trucker Hat

5. Cereal Bowl

now that the dog has his own merchandise stand; it has officially gotten out of control. I didn't mind last year since they were raising money for a good cause with homers for hank and such; this season has become a complete cash grab.

now that the dog has his own merchandise stand; it has officially gotten out of control. I didn't mind last year since they were raising money for a good cause with homers for hank and such; this season has become a complete cash grab.

If you're buying that crap, you have issues. That's my own opinion and it'll probably never change.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I dont mean this to be a jerk, but seriously what is their plan when Hank dies? Keep replacing him with look alike Shitzu dogs? How will Christopher Carpenter explain that to his kid?

Nothing less than a bronze statue right next to the other Milwaukee baseball legends like Aaron, Yount, Selig, etc!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

It got to a level I couldn't stand last year. It's like people have never seen a dog before when it comes to him. Plus, he's not even a cool breed of dog.

I dont mean this to be a jerk, but seriously what is their plan when Hank dies? Keep replacing him with look alike Shitzu dogs? How will Christopher Carpenter explain that to his kid?

Nothing less than a bronze statue right next to the other Milwaukee baseball legends like Aaron, Yount, Selig, etc!

sadly, I do not think that should be in blue, that COULD actually happen...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It never ends with Hank. Pretty sure he is in every bobble of the month, his merchandise is ridiculously expensive, does he have two normal bobbleheads this year? We are featuring this stupid dog more than the team! The Hank meet and greets at the park are not right to the dog and dangerous to its health...the time they put it in CF was strange...

I was hoping he would die down, but the full size mascot and shop has made me lose hope.

I voted for the duffel bag. My wife voted for the cereal bowl (sorry guys).

I thought both hat designs looked neat, but I figured the addition of a sponsor's logo would make them a lot less attractive. I'm not about to be featured in GQ, but I still wouldn't wear a hat with the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board logo (no disrespect to the fine men and women at the WMMB).

I don't mind the Hank stuff. It takes attention away from this awful team. They'll keep selling Hank merchandise as long as people keep buying it.

I voted for the knit cap, with my 2nd spot being the cereal bowl and 3rd being the duffel bag.

For good or for ill, this fan vote will be a handy litmus test of the current power of the Hank voting bloc.

I voted the same as JimH5, including the bowl because we do eat cereal regularly and with two more bowls in the house, we could theoretically go one more day before having to do dishes. (Despite that last sentence, the S.O. and I really are grownups.) Either that or I can make them Christmas gifts for two of my four nieces and nephews...maybe all four if I can work some bf.net trades. ;)

Trucker caps are just not my style, even with the ball-glove logo. The duffel bag would presumably have some useful application. The scarf is nice, and I like that it'll say Milwaukee, but I'm just not in need of a scarf.

Maybe we should be relieved the choice isn't between five different Hank items. :rolleyes

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 2 weeks later...
brewer fans get it right this time!

still not sure if this can be considered Hang Backlash; maybe people would just rather get a hat than a cereal bowl.

I think the fact it was a cereal helped a lot. And the fact majority dislike hank or don't want Hank stuff.

still not sure if this can be considered Hang Backlash; maybe people would just rather get a hat than a cereal bowl.

I think the fact it was a cereal helped a lot. And the fact majority dislike hank or don't want Hank stuff.

if the majority of brewer fans disliked Hank, he wouldn't have his own merchandise stand or his 2nd bobblehead day. you need to separate what hardcore brewers fans think and the span of the fanbase think.

if the majority of brewer fans disliked Hank, he wouldn't have his own merchandise stand or his 2nd bobblehead day. you need to separate what hardcore brewers fans think and the span of the fanbase think.

I'd argue that Hank's market isn't Brewers fans. It's Hank fans.

Also, last Saturday, I witnessed the Hank mascot (do we really need that?) walking onto the elevator while waiting onboard was a family with 3 4-6 year old children. They saw him, and all immediately began to cry.

Hank makes children cry.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

you could be right, I think we both agree that Hank is not aimed for people who read this board. Its to bring in the casual fans. I am sure there are people who necessarily wouldn't buy a brewers shirt but would buy a Hank shirt and simply enjoy going out to the ballpark to party or hang out with friends.

Archived