Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-11: Pirates (Worley) vs Brewers (Nelson) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers get off the schneid, win 6-0]

trwi7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems weird that Gomez is starting vs a RHP and Gennett started against an LHP. Granted this benching is probably because of the ejection last night and the struggles to start but this is once again not putting players in the best position to succeed.

Why aren't these threads put in the major league forum like they used to be? Is this site trending down? Game activity has been pretty low.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Why aren't these threads put in the major league forum like they used to be? Is this site trending down? Game activity has been pretty low.

Why would anybody be excited after the first 4 home "games" of the season?

Because you love the Brewers and you love baseball. That's why. If you don't then why are you even here?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

When have game threads ever been in the major league forum?

When have game threads ever been in the major league forum?

It's been a while...

They were tagged on the top thing just last season.

They were tagged on the top thing just last season.

Yeah but they were still here. I would sticky the thread if I could. Unfortunately only mods can and they've been few and far between lately.

Man, don't want to jinx it but I like this version of Jimmy Nelson, that curveball has been nasty.

This year might be a learning year for him regarding that curve, but man he raised his ceiling if he figures it out.

I tried to give Roenicke credit re-Ramirez moving down, but BA just said that Aramis requested it himself. Pretty pathetic that a player has to ask to be demoted before the manager figures it out.

Whoodeedee. Ramirez got moved down one spot. Doesn't matter whose call it was moving him down one spot is basically doing nothing.

I tried to give Roenicke credit re-Ramirez moving down, but BA just said that Aramis requested it himself. Pretty pathetic that a player has to ask to be demoted before the manager figures it out.

I'm by no means RRR's biggest fan, but just because the decision is being framed that way publicly does not mean that's how it actually came down. In fact if I was a veteran and was faced with that decision I'd want it to seem like it was my choice too.

Archived