C Lucroy

RF Braun

3B Ramirez

LF Davis

1B Lind

SS Segura

2B Gennett

P Fiers

So we're really doing this Lind against LHP thing?

You would think with all the guys that we just had to keep on the bench that kept Clark and Rogers from making the roster, we would have a decent alternative on the bench to keep us from having to start Lind and Gennett against lefties. Nope.

Ramirez at clean-up is concerning... The more I look at the way this roster is structured, the more I think we are in need of some changes...
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

One inning only, but Fiers just gets it done. It will be interesting to see how he fares by the end of the season.

You might have spoken too soon. Of course they'll probably IBB Mercer and have a chance to get out of the inning with the pitcher and then maybe Harrison up.

One inning only, but Fiers just gets it done. It will be interesting to see how he fares by the end of the season.

You might have spoken too soon. Of course they'll probably IBB Mercer and have a chance to get out of the inning with the pitcher and then maybe Harrison up.

Haha. ..not our guy!

Doubles galore. I want an at bat against our staff.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

You know, maybe Roenicke just figures so few fans are following a Friday game after a season-opening sweep that he can sneak in Gennett and Lind against LHP.

I didn't realize how bad Lind has been against LHP (I knew he was bad, but seriously...)

Lind: 893 PA, .213/.258/.331/.589 (wRC+ 54)

Gennett: 85 PA, .125/.146/.138/.284 (wRC+ -31)

We may need some 2004 vintage Bob Uecker stories to get us through the season.

Are we honestly complaining about Lind? The only flippin player worth anything right now.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Are we honestly complaining about Lind? The only flippin player worth anything right now.

Not I ! I love Lind, was ecstatic we picked him up. Wish we had 7 more Lind's batting...maybe we wouldn't be so worthless on offense half the year.

Archived