Brewer Fanatic

Re: 2015-04-08: Rockies (Butler) vs Brewers (Peralta) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 10 innings]

trwi7
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well our big money relievers have given up two bombs tonight to put us behind. This will get old really fast.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If the Brewers were somehow able to play another 30 games last year, they likely would have lost at least 20 of them. It seems to have just carried over into this season.

They literally got every break in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game, only to have a backup catcher take their closer deep to retake the lead.

starting right where he left off. K-Rod is garbage. way too many homers...

He's face 7 batters this year and struck out 4 of them while giving up one HR. I'd take that any day of the week.

This year....I am talking about in the past...not a few innings this year.

starting right where he left off. K-Rod is garbage. way too many homers...

He's face 7 batters this year and struck out 4 of them while giving up one HR. I'd take that any day of the week.

This year....I am talking about in the past...not a few innings this year.

He throws a lot of strikes. When you throw a lot of strikes you're going to give up HR's.

Axford looks good. Seems under control since last time I seen him. Always was an easy guy to root for.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Nothing like getting swept at home to start the year off right. Blah. Good night folks.

Archived