Brewer Fanatic

Re: 2015-04-08: Rockies (Butler) vs Brewers (Peralta) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 10 innings]

trwi7
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take a single to tie it up please.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm watching on MLB Network and I'm glad I am, because I would've been so disappointed seeing In Play, run(s) only to find out Braun didn't win it or tie it.

EDIT: Unintentional small ball works, I guess!

Braun not able to hit 91 fastball down the middle of the plate. That isn't good fella's. Ends up with a hit off a trickler up the line.

True, but at least the swing looks more natural this year. Last year was a mess for Braun, so that looks like a plus.

I wouldn't worry about Braun missing a fastball down the middle. Guys swing and miss sometimes. It is not notable whatsoever. He was also coming in the game cold after not playing for a couple days.

Alright. Nice inning crew. Would be nice to steal this one.

Side note, Lucroy looks like crap.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Alright. Nice inning crew. Would be nice to steal this one.

Side note, Lucroy looks like crap.

The whole team has looked like crap outside of Lind and Peralta.

Almost every hit so far from this team has been a weak grounder or light floater into the OF. Absolute horrid offense.

Archived