Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-07: Rockies (Lyles) vs Brewers (Garza) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

trwi7

Oh look, I turn it on and they're getting shelled again. And this time its journeyman Jordan Lyles dealing...as if Kendrick wasn't enough.

Fire Roenicke right now and trade everything away before the league finds out that they're 100% useless.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talking to a buddy of mine, and I called a big inning here in the 4th for the Rockies. This is crazy in these first two games. These guys are hitting like the Cardinals in the 2011 NLCS - like they know what's coming.

Serious question, why is there an extension offer just supposedly waiting for Melvin to sign it? Have I missed a bunch of genius moves by him or something? This team was horrific the last third of last year and looks worse now. I just don't know what Attanasio sees in RR and DM.

Ah, so did Garza forget that there was only 1 out?

It's early, and these games are relatively meaningless, but holy crap am I sensitive to that type of nonsense and with the making the 1st out at 3rd when you're already down big.. little things that cost them so many times late last year.

Every team does this kind of stuff, but not every team had a historic collapse as recent as the Brewers partly because of these things.

Serious question, why is there an extension offer just supposedly waiting for Melvin to sign it? Have I missed a bunch of genius moves by him or something? This team was horrific the last third of last year and looks worse now. I just don't know what Attanasio sees in RR and DM.

He had better find a pen quickly.

Archived