3B Nolan Arenado

LF Corey Dickerson

C Nick Hundley

2B D.J. LeMahieu

P Jordan Lyles

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointing to see Braun out of the lineup already. If he can't play again tomorrow, I hope they just put him on the DL and let him heal up properly. Ryan Braun missing the first two weeks of the season won't make or break this team.

Time to get some runs going and get a win. Hopefully Garza can at least pitch competently.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Please win tonight Brewers. I can't take the stick up some Brewers fans butts after yesterday's fiasco.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The Rockies aren't great for trivia, but here we go. Can you name the teams that have never won a world series game?

Rockies

Astros

Mariners

Nationals

Padres

Is that it? It's all I can think of.

The Rockies aren't great for trivia, but here we go. Can you name the teams that have never won a world series game?

Rockies

Astros

Mariners

Nationals

Padres

Is that it? It's all I can think of.

Close, but San Diego won 1 game in 1984 vs the Tigers, even though the Tigers scored 3 in the first inning and chased the SD starter after only recording 2 outs. The other 4 are correct, Rockies and Astros 0-4, Nats and Mariners are 0-0

Was going to say Garza was getting hit hard even if they were turning into outs but didn't want to be accused of being pessimistic.

I liked Brian and Bill saying that Garza was "rolling right along" prior to this inning; nevermind that he struggled in the 2nd and guys were squaring him up in those three innings. Rolling right along!

Those types of comments - just trying to be optimistic - remind me of the collapse when even the Brewers having a lead was a rarity.

As bad as they have been in this short time I won't hit the "Lets predict the possible trade aways in July" until they are horrible through 3-4 times through the rotation. If the rotation and offense are still scuffling badly it may be time to look at the negatives.

I just don't get why they brought Ron back if they really felt like they could compete. I don't blame him for the total collapse, but just the way he was as it progressed was annoying. His attitude was just garbage. Can't wait for him to be gone.

Archived