Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-06 OPENING DAY 2015: Rockies (Kendrick) vs Brewers (Lohse) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-0]

Invader3K
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least I only followed this on Gameday...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Braun hurt already? This season is sure off to a lame start.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Its possible Lohse was tipping his pitches. I saw a few slight things that looked different in his mechanics from his fastball to off-speed stuff

Braun's first at-bat was awesome. If he's healthy and has at-bats like that he's going to have an incredible year.

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Community Moderator
I'm not going to put much stock into this one, but it certainly doesn't give me any feeling that they will be able to do much better than 75-80 wins this year, especially in the loaded NL Central. No free wins from the Cubs/Pirates/Astros anymore.

Well that was a depressing start which I am now glad I didn't have the opportunity to watch. Looking over the stat line I am pleased to see Neal Cotts with 2 scoreless innings and 3 k's. Adam Lind 3 hits. Hopefully Garza comes up strong tomorrow and the lineup pulls it together and the Crew will be going into Wednesday looking to win a series despite this lousy start.

I am happy you are only allowed to lose ONE game at a time. This was worthy of an 0-4 start.

And what is with Braun hurting himself 'catching a fly ball'. Huh?

Bad luck I slept through this one. When I awoke to catch some, it was already 10 - nil.

Gaza needs to get of to a good start . Very Dissapointed by Loshe back to back bad games . Braun gets hurt time to put him on the 15 day right away .

Gaza Strip?

Hopefully Braun gets some good stuff for his ribs so he's back in a few weeks.

Archived