Brewer Fanatic

2015-04-06 OPENING DAY 2015: Rockies (Kendrick) vs Brewers (Lohse) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-0]

Invader3K
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you have a copy of RR Manager's Handbook? Page 368 Sect D (4a): "Starting pitcher must throw between 94-103 pitches."

Funny, in my copy of RR's book it's on the 1st page and it's rule 1.A.

Yes, Lohse got a hit, but I will never understand RR's extremly long rope with starting pitchers.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Honestly though, what a buzz kill this is for an opener. I know it happens in baseball and there are 161 games left to play but this just plain old sucks.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Don't you have a copy of RR Manager's Handbook? Page 368 Sect D (4a): "Starting pitcher must throw between 94-103 pitches."

Funny, in my copy of RR's book it's on the 1st page and it's rule 1.A.

Yes, Lohse got a hit, but I will never understand RR's extremly long rope with starting pitchers.

Oh...yea you have the old version. Pick up the new copy at the Brewers Fan Store. Rule 1.A. is now "Going from 2nd to 3rd on a grounder hit in front of you is not brain-dead, it's aggressive."

Just turned on the game... Yikes. What was Lohse's FB sitting at? I'm assuming he couldn't locate any of his pitches.

His usual 88. All his pitches were getting pounded.

Handful of chest high change ups are never a good sign of how things are going.

Just turned on the game... Yikes. What was Lohse's FB sitting at? I'm assuming he couldn't locate any of his pitches.

His usual 88. All his pitches were getting pounded.

Hit low 90s a few, but everything was up. Two seamer landing in the middle of the plate. Even most outs were stung.

Archived