Brewer Fanatic

Best Seats At Miller Park

dk2015
Provisional Member
I recently moved to WI and am looking at going to a few Brewers games this year. I was wondering what everyone's take was on the best seats to see a game from are. Thanks.

Best seats?

Seats by the dugout...

Best seats for the money?

Usually, you can get cheaper seats on stubhub in loge inf sections 227/210 for half price....

Uecker seats for a buck are tough to beat if you just want to get in.

Seats behind either dugout is really good. Over the Brewers one is a tad more expensive and usually you can't find decent priced tickets within the first 10 rows. Over the visitors dugout you can get closer to the field for the same price. Right behind home plate is cool too if you can get into the first 10 rows or else you feel a bit far away.

My personal favorite is Row 4(actually Row 1) in Section 112. You are right next to the dugout over the camera well and get to see every play at first as close as you can be. Though such a seat is pricey outside of select games.

Personally avoid the bleachers as you can't really see the scoreboard.

Community Moderator

Loge level is definitely the best deal for the money. I actually preferred the loge infield to the one time I got to sit directly behind home plate.

If you are on a budget, the terrace box is the best. 419 was our preferred section when we had season tickets.

The club level is nice if you prefer the amenities to the game itself.

If it's a weeknight with a small crowd, buy a terrace seat and move to an open seat on the loge level after the second or third inning.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I love the Club level. Infield Club is best. Fewer people, shorter lines. Food services your seat. In the shade. Short rows mean less people climbing over you. You pay more, but I like to relax and enjoy the game.

I'm not a fan of left field side seats in afternoon games. If it's sunny, you can really get baked.

I love the Club level. Infield Club is best. Fewer people, shorter lines. Food services your seat. In the shade. Short rows mean less people climbing over you.

And wider seats means you're not crammed together with your neighbors as much as on the other levels.

We've had a 20-pack in Club Infield for the last 10 years or so and don't know if we would ever choose to sit anywhere else. The smaller sections/rows is the biggest benefit.

Also, as my daughter has grown (she is now 9), the Club has been wonderful. On hot days, she has been able to sit in the air conditioning for an inning to "recharge" before coming back to the seats. When she gets bored with the game, we can sit in a comfy seat and still see the game on tv.

Last row (usually row 10, I believe?), middle of the row (basically seats 10-14), of any section from 216 to 221, These are right in front of the press box area. Why are these nice seats?:

- When you need to leave your seat, just climb over the back of the seat (not hard to do if you even minimally agile - my dad was doing it in his 70's). No need to bother anyone else in the aisle.

- The middle seats mean that even the people that choose not to climb over the back of the seats will not try to get past you when leaving their seats. They will either exit to your left of right

- Other than the person sitting in front of you, never an obstructed view from a vender or anyone going up and down the stairs between the sections.

- Great foul ball territory, but you have to stay alert. They come back there pretty fast!

- If you sit in sections 216 - 217 on a hot day, you get the benefit of the Press Box A/C and you get to hear all the little news tidbits announced on the press box loud speaker when something happens on the field and you are not sure why (for example..."Adam Wainwright left game with tightness in his shoulder")

- Cheaper than lower lever seats (100 level).

I have had seats 10-15 rows from the field on the first base side and always thought when I sat in those seats that our normal seats in the last row of 217 are much better. Too many people walking through my field of vision and too many people coming and going from my row in those lower seats. Keep in mind however that section 217 is a family section (no alcohol).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

As reillymcshane said, if you go to a day game (especially in middle of summer), try to get seats on the first base side rather than the third base side. The sun can really burn you on a hot day if you're on the third base side. Other than that, there are very few bad seats in Miller Park. I will say that while some people like sitting in the right field bleachers, I'm not a big fan. Just harder to watch the game from that view...but that's my opinion.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I recently moved to WI and am looking at going to a few Brewers games this year. I was wondering what everyone's take was on the best seats to see a game from are. Thanks.

As you can see from all the replies, everyone has their own idea on what the best seats are. Also, not sure if you mean best seats available still for sale through the Brewers, or the secondary market. All/most of the best seats are already sold to season ticket holders.

I would suggest getting a ticket anywhere the first time, walk around and get a sense for what sections(s) you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously, there's no "right" answer to this.

My favorite seats are the Loge Diamond in front of the press box. They're close to the field while still providing a panoramic view. Plus, the ushers are great. If you can't get seats in front of the press box, going a little bit down the lines is still cool.

The Club is a farther away as far as the view goes. But the wider seats, the lesser number of rows, the waiter service, and the air conditioned concourses are great. I recall going to games on a couple of hundred degree days where I'd have loved to be in the Club just to be able to get a convenient respite from the heat.

It's fun to be close to the action on the field level, but there isn't a lot of pitch. I recall sitting in row 5 and not being able to see well because of heads in front of me.

I think the right field outfield seats are better than left field because they're pointed right at home plate. However, when we sat there, there were people in front of us who frequently left their seats at inopportune times. That problem seems to be minimized as you get closer to home plate.

The terrace level has the greatest amount of pitch, which makes the terrace boxes a great buy. Even though you're farther away than at other levels, you never have to worry about your view being blocked.

If you need [abbr=Americans with Disabilities Act ]ADA[/abbr] seating, you can't beat the Club, especially if you can get seats in the third base section. All Club level ADA seating is essentially front row, which is significant if standing is an issue. The third base section is close to the elevator, which helps if walking is a problem.

I think the bottom line is to try out a few spots based on advice in this thread and decide what works best for you. While I have "favorite" seats, I'm not afraid to move around based on whatever circumstances that might apply.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

The Club is a farther away as far as the view goes. But the wider seats, the lesser number of rows, the waiter service, and the air conditioned concourses are great. I recall going to games on a couple of hundred degree days where I'd have loved to be in the Club just to be able to get a convenient respite from the heat.

Did they make it where the club outfield has wait service too? Because the last time I sat there (admittedly it was almost 9 years ago) only the infield had wait service.

Did they make it where the club outfield has wait service too? Because the last time I sat there (admittedly it was almost 9 years ago) only the infield had wait service.

No there is still no wait service.

I am also a fan of the Loge Infield seats. We have 3 seats in (Family) Section 217 on a 20-game Sunday pack. Row 5 on the right side of the aisle.

We had a package last year on the field level, around 15 rows behind the screen and hated the seats. Constantly getting up for our neighbors, passing cash and beer...the speakers are unnecessarily loud down there. Plus the slope of the bowl was inadequate, and my daughter couldn't see over the people in front of her. Lots of complaining.

For day games, I like a small amount of sun, though it seems that people on the 3rd base side get pretty baked.

Loge level looking down left field line. Fairly close to the field but elevated a bit. I have trouble following the flight of the ball against the crowd when sitting in field level seats.

You can't go up to the club level without a club seat ticket. So I might try club level first then go explore other areas of the ballpark.

We buy a 20 pack in the terrace boxes. Very affordable & I always get the stadium club passes.We can then go up to the Stadium club or patio. Great place to get a brat & the bathrooms are nicer. Also air conditioning in the stadium club!!

Archived