Brewer Fanatic

Which Long-Dormant Brewerfan Poster Would You Like To See Chime In?

Mass Haas
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's ready for PrinceFielderx1's greatest hits?

Bipolar board. Try to stay consistently optimistic like me. It's all going to work out in the end. This team is the best team in baseball and going to get much better.

I'm sorry, but Molina is an idiot in the way he acts. Plus, I could call a better game than him.

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

I'm not worried at all. You are correct DM will be thinking WS at the trade deadline. Look for huge upgrades.

and you guys said I was premature to call the NL Central race over a month ago..... Funny. Dead simmons I consider you good luck. Stick around.

The Brewers look like they could win more than the 96 wins I predicted.

Price will be a Brewer by the end of the trade deadline.

July 31st. It's being worked out right now likely. Pitching wins chapionships guys, not offense. Though, the Brewers do have a good offense. Pitching can improve.

I don't know what's going to happen in today's game guys. It could go either way.

and win the WS. This is the Brewers year I feel.

RR is just a moron. He ruined my Birthday, so this is personal now.

We are the best team in the NL.

You build a bullpen around hard throwers that have control. You do that and you will have a very good bullpen most years. That's the way to do it and the best you can hope for.

I'll just buy my WS tickets on stubhub. Not that difficult.

Wow those are so great. Someone should PM or email him, get him back!!

I too miss the super active days. I think it's a combo of things but I bet we aren't getting as much new blood because the front page looks like the site is dead. Even if that was ditched for now and there was just a logo and a link to enter the message boards, I bet more people would come. That said, message boards aren't as big now wih social media. I will however always appreciate having a group of well informed people like there is here, to discuss a topic like the Brewers.

I too miss the super active days. I think it's a combo of things but I bet we aren't getting as much new blood because the front page looks like the site is dead. Even if that was ditched for now and there was just a logo and a link to enter the message boards, I bet more people would come. That said, message boards aren't as big now wih social media. I will however always appreciate having a group of well informed people like there is here, to discuss a topic like the Brewers.

All true, however, there are a lot of new guys that show up on occasion, only to be chased off by the regs that can't understand that there are others out there that know as much as they do...

I love this site, but it tends to be pretty hard on new guys. Anyone that shows up here and doesn't have a thick skin can get discouraged from posting here pretty quickly...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

All true, however, there are a lot of new guys that show up on occasion, only to be chased off by the regs that can't understand that there are others out there that know as much as they do...

I love this site, but it tends to be pretty hard on new guys. Anyone that shows up here and doesn't have a thick skin can get discouraged from posting here pretty quickly...

I don't know if I agree with this. I think it has a lot more to do with the new person's personality. If they come in with the attitude that they know as much or more than the rest of the board they are not going to be welcomed with open arms. But that's true of any social situation.

This is the one I remember the most. I don't think it was that long ago. I believe this was a discussion more about the benefits of being a season ticket holder than it was an optimistic comment about the Brewers. No, not that difficult, just really really expensive.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

This is the one I remember the most. I don't think it was that long ago. I believe this was a discussion more about the benefits of being a season ticket holder than it was an optimistic comment about the Brewers. No, not that difficult, just really really expensive.

Not too expensive for someone claiming to make over $600,000/yr and being interested in buying part of the franchise!

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Can someone reach out to PrinceFielderx1? I could really use the entertainment during this turd of a season.

I remember from the IGTs, his pitching philosophy was "don't walk people, but don't give them good pitch to hit." Wasn't it something like that?

Not too expensive for someone claiming to make over $600,000/yr and being interested in buying part of the franchise!

With all of his contacts I'm amazed that he didn't say he would be able to score free World Series tickets.

Can someone reach out to PrinceFielderx1? I could really use the entertainment during this turd of a season.

He's tried to re-join the forum under other various monikers since he was banned. I don't think the steering committee is exactly feeling willing to give him another chance.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

He's tried to re-join the forum under other various monikers since he was banned. I don't think the steering committee is exactly feeling willing to give him another chance.

If bf.net were a democracy, PrinceFielderx1 would be let back in. Please, I beg you. We have five more months of nothing but pain and tears, Prince's contributions would be a ray of sunshine in an otherwise cruel, cruel world.

This season is anarchy already guys! Let's embrace it and see what kind of fun stories come out of it at least. As my formative (middle school, hs, and first year of college) years were spent surviving the Brewers baseball of the 90's and last year of County Stadium, I am quite sure I have developed survival strategies for how to withstand brutal baseball. Free PrinceFielderx1!!

Nope, keep out the riffraff.

Agree. I stopped reading IGT's last year because I couldn't handle the idiocy and constant chest puffing bickering.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

• 2 weeks later...
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I'd love to see madbad2000 posting here again. I saw a lot of minor league baseball with him at a time when the minors were a Brewer fan's only hope. To have a system produce guys like Fielder, Weeks, Hardy, Braun, Hart and Gallardo over such a short period is remarkable. Other guys in the system that had various levels of success include Bill Hall, Carlos Villaneuava, and Manny Parra, and even Tom Wilhemsen. I thought for sure that guys like Brad Nelson and Dennis Sarfate would be staples in Milwaukee but things didn't quite work out for them. Those were some pretty great days...

Speaking of madbad2000, we'll be taking in a Brewers-Nationals game in DC in August. I think that will be our first non-Milwaukee Brewer game since their epic come-from-behind victory on July 4, 2002 (link for those with a strong stomach).

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

Archived