Brewer Fanatic

2015 Minor League Spring Training Games Thread

Mass Haas
Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thanks to @BrewersPD and then via the Shuckers' Chris Harris, here are Tuesday's five boxscores.

Chris analyzed the AA box score and commented here.

Chris also provided snippet news on the other box scores, noting how hot Clint Coulter is. Taylor Brennan with two more hits, too -- he's made himself one to watch at third base. Big day for the New Zealand youngster, Beau Wallace, vs. the Canadian kids.

@BrewersPD also commented on these games via their Twitter feed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thanks to @BrewersPD and then via the Shuckers' Chris Harris, here are Friday's four boxscores.

Chris also provided snippet news on the other box scores, just slide towards the bottom of his post linked just above.

You'll also note that the Biloxi blog site has tracked all the AA stats cumulatively here.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thanks to @BrewersPD and then via the Shuckers' Chris Harris, here are Saturday's five boxscores.

Chris also provided snippet news on the other box scores, just slide towards the bottom of his post linked just above.

RHP Marcos Diplan (Gallardo trade) with three scoreless vs. ASU club team, 0 BBB, 4 K.

You'll also note that the Biloxi blog site has tracked all the AA stats cumulatively here.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thanks to @BrewersPD and then via the Shuckers' Chris Harris, here are Sunday's five boxscores.

Gilbert Lara HR :)

For anyone who hasn't noticed, Brooks Hall has been arguably the most dominant Brewers SP in whole system this spring. Is this the year he finally steps up and becomes the prospect we hoped for?! Most impressive is his K rate so far. He had always been a contact guy who didn't miss many bats. Anyone know where he is sitting these days?

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

Think Harrison is a lock for Wisconsin. Gatewood seems to me to be a longer shot. My guess is he'd perform close to Coulter did in his first go. His swing still has too many holes judging by his ks still this spring.

Guy not to be surprised jump.... Burkhalter! He has had a great spring so far. Hope he can become a real pitching prospect for is!

My guess as of right now u got Wisconsin shaping up like

C McCall

1B Sharkey

2B Munoz (SS when DeMuth plays 2b)

SS Aviles

3B Neuhaus

LF Diaz

CF Harrison

RF Rubio

DH/1B/3B Matos

C Leal

OF Meyer

BC

C Neda

1b Denson

2b McFarland

SS Ortega

3b Brennen

LF Rateterre

CF Garcia/Davis

RF Coulter

DH Cooper (1B)

C Eshelman

2b/ss Castillo

Util IF Holcomb 2b/SS/3b

Two guys I can't decide on is DeMuth and Pena. I believe DeMuth starts in Wisconsin and Pena in BC

Biloxi

C Garfield/Berbet

1B Ramirez (blocked AAA)

2b Rivera/Arcia

SS Arcia/Rivera

3b Orf

LF Roache

CF Taylor

RF Reed

1b/3b Garza

Util If Rodriguez

Of 4 Richardson

3B Macias

Don't know if Orf plays 3b at all but they like him it appears and he needs somewhere to play with Arcia & Rivera duel going on.

Colorado Springs

Not interesting enough to breakdown... Hunter Morris, waivers, last cuts.

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thanks to @BrewersPD and then via the Shuckers' Chris Harris, here are Monday's four boxscores.

Chris analyzed the AA box score and commented here - go Victor Roache!

Nice start Tyler Wagner, rough outing for Kodi Medeiros...

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thanks to @BrewersPD and then via the Shuckers' Chris Harris, here are Tuesday's four boxscores.

Chris analyzed the AA box score and commented here!

Decent outing for Taylor Jungmann, young RHP David Burkhalter continues to impress.

Archived