Brewer Fanatic

Get your Jedi Lucroy and Talking Uecker bobbles now ...

NAPetrashek
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just talked to the guy I got my tickets from in the Brewers ticket office (Chris), he assured me it is one bobble per ticket purchased... You will get vouchers with your tickets, the same exact way they do it with the stitch-n-pitch bobbles...

Whew!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

They have done one per order with the Segura season seat holder bobbles last year, and it sounds like it's going to be a similar process in terms of redeeming vouchers. That being said, I don't read the ad as restricting the bobbles to one per order.

They have done one per order with the Segura season seat holder bobbles last year, and it sounds like it's going to be a similar process in terms of redeeming vouchers. That being said, I don't read the ad as restricting the bobbles to one per order.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there is a season seat holder bobblehead this year? Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there is a season seat holder bobblehead this year? Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.

There isn't one this year, I don't think. They also got rid of the signed baseball that they did the last couple years. Disappointing.

There isn't one this year, I don't think. They also got rid of the signed baseball that they did the last couple years. Disappointing.

They replaced it with the option of receiving all the all-fan giveaways for the entire season which is superior in my opinion.

They replaced it with the option of receiving all the all-fan giveaways for the entire season which is superior in my opinion.

You could take all the fan giveaways (or was it just bobbleheads?) or a $25 per seat concession voucher. I'd like the bobbleheads personally but I'm in a group of 6 and nobody really collects them, so we went with the vouchers - I'm sure most, if not all of which, will be gone on Opening Day.

They just announced that they added another 4,000 tickets for the Major League bobble. So 8,000 now.

I did notice that they upped the price of the Terrace Reserved seats for the Major League Night from $19 (when I bought mine yesterday) to $25.

Demand-based pricing?

They just announced that they added another 4,000 tickets for the Major League bobble. So 8,000 now.

I did notice that they upped the price of the Terrace Reserved seats for the Major League Night from $19 (when I bought mine yesterday) to $25.

Demand-based pricing?

I'm just guessing here, but I think it may be Terrace Box.

I got 2 of the Lucroys and 4 of the Ueckers. Ueckers are only available at the $39 tickets. I'll be a gypsy all day.

That's a shame, Bikeage. I had always liked you before.

I haven't even checked eBay on what these things are going for. I'm going to keep at least one of each for my collection, obviously. I'll probably hang onto both the Lucroys until I can trade one. However, if I can sell a Uecker or two to pay for the tickets, I don't see anything wrong with that.

It does irk me that there are more Terrace Level available now for a few reasons. Cheaper to take 3 buddies to a game at 25 a head vs 39, demand will also go down to some degree.

Archived