Brewer Fanatic

Get your Jedi Lucroy and Talking Uecker bobbles now ...

NAPetrashek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, assuming they do Stitch n Pitch again this year, this will make it 14 bobbleheads this year, not counting variants. I may have finally reached my saturation point. Don't get me wrong, I love that they do this stuff, but as a collector, I'm considering throwing in the towel. (Will I? Probably not. But I'm thinking about it!)

So they mail you the bobbles right? You don't get them at the game?

My guess is you redeem something at the park that night for the special bobble - like the tables they had set up last year to get the blaze orange DNR game hats. Actually, most of you reading this thread are probably more familiar with the process than I am.

Lost in the excitement of the special bobbles is another Zubazpalooza, this year featuring a 1990s-logo color scheme:

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/ticketing/y2015/im_zubazpalooza_300x300.jpg

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So, assuming they do Stitch n Pitch again this year, this will make it 14 bobbleheads this year, not counting variants. I may have finally reached my saturation point. Don't get me wrong, I love that they do this stuff, but as a collector, I'm considering throwing in the towel. (Will I? Probably not. But I'm thinking about it!)

What am I missing? 10 giveaways, these 2, stitch n pitch? What's the 14th?

What am I missing? 10 giveaways, these 2, stitch n pitch? What's the 14th?

I had used this promotional schedule to come up with that number:

http://brewers.brochure-mlb.com/2015/images/schedule.pdf

It looks like they have 8/2 and 9/20 listed wrong on this schedule, though - They're Garza and Gennett Gnomes, not bobbleheads. The also have the 5/10 Bobblehank listed as just an all-fan giveaway. So... this schedule is a little off. My apologies.

So you're right, it's 10 Sunday bobbleheads, bringing the total to 13, not 14.

That is, assuming that the October 4th Fan-Vote item doesn't end up being a 14th bobble!

Is the 5/10 Hank not an all-fan?

The BobbleHank is an all-fan giveaway. That promotional calendar that I linked in my previous post to didn't have it listed as a bobblehead like the others, only as an all-fan giveaway. That calendar was probably an early draft that hasn't been corrected.

Here is the current, accurate "all-fan" promotional calendar (which I should have checked first):

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ticketing/allfans.jsp

I have no idea if this is correct, but my guess is that they are only selling a total of 4,000 tickets for the Star Wars and Major League nights. The wording on their ad is somewhat confusing (saying the bobbleheads are limited to the first 4,000 fans who buy the package), but it seems like it would be a logistical clusterf*ck to sell more than that and try to figure out who bought the tickets first.

Yeah that almost has to be the case. Hence why only select ticket levels are available. Bought one for each game last night. The major league one is already sold out of the terrace level. I'm sure they'll all be gone shortly. Kind of a cool idea. i would assume each ticket comes with a voucher or something to claim the bobblehead.

With only 4k and the fact that they both presumably are pretty cool, this could be a hot item on the secondary market for sure. Be curious to see how many wind up on eBay.

I read it to mean with each package meaning each order, regardless if it were 2, 4, or whatever tickets, would get 1 bobblehead. I had thoughts of ordering two single tickets in seperate orders so i could get two bobbleheads and then since the seats wouldn't be near each other just buying two other tickets for me and my wife.

That's more or less what I'm doing. I already had tickets to both of these games in my 20 pack. So I just bought a ticket for each game because I wanted the bobblehead but have no intention of actually sitting in those seats, as I'll be with all my buddies in our season seats.

Wish they had announced this earlier. I would have gone to these games for sure, on top of my regular season tickets. Now I'm stuck with 2 tickets to the same game, just so I can get the bobblehead. Had I known, I wouldn't have picked these in my 20 pack, would have bought tickets with the wife and gone to a couple of extra games.

They really don't make it very clear how they are going to be handing out the bobbleheads or how many you get. I'd be ticked if I went with the wife or a buddy and only one of us got a bobblehead.

Archived