Brewer Fanatic

Random MLB News & Discussion 2015–16

jjgott
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the in-market games carried by FOX regional sports networks will be available for sure. Reading through the stuff, I thought we'd need the FOX app to see the games, but maybe they'll be available on MLB.TV. I think the postseason was actually available in both apps. The only issue is that a cable subscription is going to be required. Still, options have opened up that weren't available before.

The other RSNs involve separate negotiations, but it's possible that some of them will be included by opening day.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The Red Sox are retiring Wade Bogg's number this season. Shouldn't that have been done by now?

I think leaving Boston for the hated Yankees for 5-6 years soured Boston on Boggs for a while. Hard to forgive those kinds of things too quickly, but it eventually happens.

Yeah, the in-market games carried by FOX regional sports networks will be available ... a cable subscription is going to be required.

Which makes it still pointless. If I have to have a cable subscription the MLB app should be free.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Yeah, the in-market games carried by FOX regional sports networks will be available ... a cable subscription is going to be required.

Which makes it still pointless. If I have to have a cable subscription the MLB app should be free.

It is. You won't be streaming them through the MLB app, you'd be streaming them through the Fox Sports Go app, just like you can for Bucks games.

Archived