Brewer Fanatic

Gallardo to the Rangers for IF Luis Sardiñas, RHP Corey Knebel, & RHP Marcos Diplan [lead post includes in-thread links to video & scouting reports]

jwill535

Ken Rosenthal says it will happening here soon.

EDIT: Post #177, with confirmation from Jeff Passan

Posts #182 & 184 provide some scouting report info on Diplan & Knebel

Extensive scouting notes (Baseball Prospectus & Perfect Game) on Sardiñas & Knebel in post #214

Post #275 includes video of both Sardiñas & Knebel, as well as more takes on the trade

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Profar not apart of the package I guess. Said we could be players for Scherzer or Shields.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I really, really do not want Shields. If they want to spend in that range they might as well go crazy and try for Scherzer, who is actually an elite pitcher.

Shields is way too "old," isn't the same anymore...i'd rather overpay for Scherzer and eat it. Really having trouble focusing on the Packer game right now, just watch...i'd be just like him to sign Shields/Scherzer during this game too. FU Melvin!

I doubt this has anything to do with Shields or Sherzer. That's a made up rumor. The Brewers have some pitching depth for next year after which time Yo is a FA. Nelson is getting his chance. I can't wait to see the return. A utility infielder and good prospect would be worth trading for.

Archived